topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:09 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]  (Read 3671064 times)

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]
« Reply #4575 on: July 03, 2015, 02:20 PM »
Leader of Free World Weighs in on This Whole 'Peas in Guac' Debate
(Obama)

But still, it's actually kinda brilliant, jokes about dirty politics aside, we always wanted our leaders to be more accessible, and twitter is so fast. So Prez can maybe get a little stress relief.
(Simulation)

3:30 PM Tell Iran to stop yelling at Kuwait
3:57 PM Post funny comment on Twitter (after being vetted by Legal and SecSvc)
4:00 PM Discuss Economic report from Fed Reserve

:)

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4576 on: July 03, 2015, 02:23 PM »
How about a blog about shoplifting?

http://call-me-stickyfingers.tumblr.com/

Here's one post:

Animal tip
*disclaimer* this MAY sound crazy, but believe me, it works.
Step 1: obtain an animal that scurries fast. Go to petco and purchase either 10 rats/10 white mice/3 ferrets OR obtain a farm pot bellies pig/hen/or boar. My aunt higgith once obtained a keckle of geese that she personally lifted from a nearby town farm.
Step 2: store animals in an inconspicuous container. Make sure it has air holes for breathing so your animals don’t die.
Step 3: drive to a store you’d like to shoplift from
Step 4: enter the store carrying your hidden animals of choice
Step 5: when no one is around, release your furry friends into the isle and watch them scurry and scamper everywhere
Step 6: immediately run to the nearest SA and tell them you saw a rodent/animal
Step 7: the SA will typically call in a special code in their walkie talkie or will have to alert their supervisors that a live animal is on the loose. Remember: the more animals scurrying free the better!
Step 8: steal all the shit you want! At this point the entire store will be trying to locate the pest and will probably not be paying attention to any cameras. Innocent shoppers may get frantic and scared of a wild boar making its way through the store and soon chaos may take over the store, inciting frenzied crowd syndrome
Step 9: while the store is chaotic, steal steal steal! Shove shit down your pants, eat a bag of chips while you’re at it, and empty the registers! Take a shit right inside the toy isle! LP won’t be paying attention
Step 10: leave! Run! Remember to only attempt this crazy tip once every five years or so. My aunt Higgith once released a bucket of rats and 3 guinea pigs into Target and she was able to get away with $4k worth of shit while the entire store was under terror

It gets crazier...

I told you to stay off tumblr...  ;D

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4577 on: July 03, 2015, 03:52 PM »
How about a blog about shoplifting?

http://call-me-stickyfingers.tumblr.com/

Here's one post:

Animal tip
*disclaimer* this MAY sound crazy, but believe me, it works.
Step 1: obtain an animal that scurries fast. Go to petco and purchase either 10 rats/10 white mice/3 ferrets OR obtain a farm pot bellies pig/hen/or boar. My aunt higgith once obtained a keckle of geese that she personally lifted from a nearby town farm.
Step 2: store animals in an inconspicuous container. Make sure it has air holes for breathing so your animals don’t die.
Step 3: drive to a store you’d like to shoplift from
Step 4: enter the store carrying your hidden animals of choice
Step 5: when no one is around, release your furry friends into the isle and watch them scurry and scamper everywhere
Step 6: immediately run to the nearest SA and tell them you saw a rodent/animal
Step 7: the SA will typically call in a special code in their walkie talkie or will have to alert their supervisors that a live animal is on the loose. Remember: the more animals scurrying free the better!
Step 8: steal all the shit you want! At this point the entire store will be trying to locate the pest and will probably not be paying attention to any cameras. Innocent shoppers may get frantic and scared of a wild boar making its way through the store and soon chaos may take over the store, inciting frenzied crowd syndrome
Step 9: while the store is chaotic, steal steal steal! Shove shit down your pants, eat a bag of chips while you’re at it, and empty the registers! Take a shit right inside the toy isle! LP won’t be paying attention
Step 10: leave! Run! Remember to only attempt this crazy tip once every five years or so. My aunt Higgith once released a bucket of rats and 3 guinea pigs into Target and she was able to get away with $4k worth of shit while the entire store was under terror

It gets crazier...

Many years ago, while I was working at a large discount store in a high crime area, we had an incompetent clerk that worked the pet department that on more than one occasion, let all the parakeets loose. They were flying all over the store, dive bombing customers, while she chased after the birds with a net.

While this was going on, one time, someone got the bright idea of shoplifting some stuff from the electronics department (my department). Little did they know that there was a guy whose sole job was to watch that department on camera, and no matter what was going on elsewhere in the store, that was still his only job.

They made it out of the electronics department with whatever they were trying to steal (I received a phone call from the camera watcher to not say anything and just let him go), only to be stopped at one of the exits by a couple of rather large off duty police officers (that were hired to work security for us) standing in his way. As soon as the guy watching the cameras saw the dude stuff merchandise down his pants, he made the radio call to our security guys, with a full description of what he looked like, then tracking him through the store on camera, while talking to the officers. The officers knew just which door he was headed for and met him there.

The moral of the story is this: Animal control is not the job of security people. Never assume that it is.

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4578 on: July 03, 2015, 04:22 PM »
I told you to stay off tumblr...  ;D

B-b-b-but the insanity is just TOO much fun~! ;D

The moral of the story is this: Animal control is not the job of security people. Never assume that it is.

It's stuff like that, that makes me wonder once more about how many of these tumblr blogs aren't just trolls looking to find a bunch of complete and total morons, or get those morons into serious trouble.

Some of the SJW tumblrinas are so wonky, that it's tough to know whether they're trolling or serious, because there really are people that are that wacked out. If a drunk can chop his own head off with a chainsaw, and a feminist can abort her kid purely because it's male... then some of these other freaks kind of seem to be a bit more realistic.

But... time for more insanity~!

tumblrinas that think they are animals or dragons or god knows what...

http://kinfessions.tumblr.com/

Here's one:

When I was about 5 I realized I was a dragon but never knew the name for it. Originally I was an Ice dragon named Fragment, then I became Luna the Darkness dragon, then I became Breeze the Wind and Poison Dragon, and now I am Jiya the Lightning Dragon. I am an evolving dragon it seems.

...and...

I just learned about Dollkin and have been searching all over trying to find out more about it. I am so interested and drawn to it but I can't find any real info about it. I have so many questions.

If you think these people need help...

http://therianhelpdesk.tumblr.com/

:huh:

flowercrowned-coyote asked: hello I'm a wolf, coyote, and deer therian. my wolf and coyote conflict quite a bit with my deer. when I howl withy the coyotes behind my house I want to join them, but I have the urge to run away. is this possible? is it bad? and what should I do?
For starters, one’s theriotypes are them so you are a coyote/deer/wolf on a spiritual, brain-related, etc. level (whichever you personally believe). Thus, you don’t have a deer, you are one, so saying “my *insert animal here*” sounds more like you’re talking about an external entity like a totem or similar. Generally, people with multiple kintypes rarely experience them as a mesh like that. Instead, they tend to either experience one at a time or the theriotype they experience is dependent on environment. For example, I rarely experience my shark theriotype on land and rarely experience my lion theriotype in the water.

Identity in general is only “bad” if it interferes with your life in a negative way. So I wouldn’t say it’s bad, but I’m sure it’s odd and frustrating. I’d focus, first and foremost, on figuring out if you truly identify as these animals or if you have a connection to them on another level. Depending what you figure out, I’d focus on compartmentalizing so such a thing is less of an issue.

Mod Shlion

2 weeks ago 4 ☆ reblog
tagged: +mod shlion  +therian help desk  +therianthropy  +therian  +otherkin  +flowercrowned-coyote

:o

Anonymous asked: Is there a difference between kintype and thereotype??
A Theriotype is specifically a nonhuman earthen animal that a Therian identifies as. A kintype is the nonhuman entity that an Otherkin identifies as.

You can have both if you identify as a nonhuman thing and a nonhuman earthen animal.

:wallbash:

I'm not sure that's actually helping much... :P
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4579 on: July 03, 2015, 06:51 PM »
First there was the single player wilderness survival game, Don't Starve, then the multi-player version Don't Starve Together...

Now, introducing Don't Starve IRL, the version in which you can assume the identity of your favorite character, such as Willow the Firestarter, and play in a real wilderness:

California woman gets lost, gives birth, fights off bees, survives on apples and starts a wildfire.

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4581 on: July 07, 2015, 02:44 PM »
Lord Byron is considered one of the greatest English poets ever. Normally, words such as "badass"
don't belong in the same sentence as "poet" - something Byron was keen to change. Despite
having a club foot and a crippling eating disorder for virtually his entire life, the poet managed to
earn a reputation as an extravagant, melancholic, courageous, unconventional, eccentric,
flamboyant and controversial figure. Or to translate: He owned all of the sex.

When not boning his way through the aristocracy, Byron was really into his pets in a way that was
less like a cat lady and more like the Beastmaster. When he went to college, he tried to take his pet
dog with him. Cambridge Trinity College was having none of it and stuck to their strict "no dogs
allowed" policy, seemingly unaware that they were currently talking to Lord Fucking Byron. After
being told no. Byron pleaded with the college to make an exception, but they wouldn't budge.
Seeing an opportunity to display the subtle dignity of the poetic soul, Byron went out and purchased
a bear, then brought it to Cambridge.

It didn't take long for college officials to notice the abnormally large portion of the student body
running in the same direction while screaming . "AAAAAHHHHH BEAR!" When they confronted him
about the fact that he was essentially wagging his dick at them in front of everyone, Byron simply
asked them to show him where in the rules it said that he couldn't have a bear. Amazingly, there
wasn't a specific rule against it. Even more amazingly, Cambridge apparently operated on sitcom
logic at the time, and officials decided they had no choice but to allow the bear to stay. Presumably
they knew that if they did manage to evict the bear, Byron would have simply arrived to campus the
next day riding a sled pulled by tigers.

Byron lived quite happily with his pet bear, but he wasn't done taking a piss on officials just yet, so
he sent a sarcastic letter to the college suggesting that the bear should apply for a fellowship.
Eventually, to everyone's relief, Byron left Cambridge - presumably riding his bear into the sunset
and no doubt leaving a big steaming pile of bear shit in the headmaster's office.

Clipboard03.jpg

The Queen's Royal Guards are a British institution charged with greeting and playing for foreign
dignitaries from around the world. In America, they are mostly known for having made Leslie
Nielson's eyes cross that one time in Naked Gun. Anytime a notable person of importance visits the
country, it's a British tradition to have the Royal Band has to play for them, and anyone who saw the
ridiculous hats on display at the royal wedding should know how they feel about letting traditions
die. But sometimes the band doesn't want to play, because sometimes the person of notable
importance is a douche bag.
The band faced just such a dilemma when Saudi King Abdullah came to Britain. Being sensitive artsy
musician types, certain band members didn't agree with the king's tolerance of human rights abuses
and his promotion of such delightful books as Women Who Deserve To Go To Hell. But it would be
breaking hundreds of years of tradition to not play for him.

The band finally agreed to go with tradition and play for the king, choosing a song that truly
represented how they felt about him: "The Imperial March (aka Darth Vader's theme song).

Of course the Saudi King had no idea what was going on, but everyone else sure did. Imagine
hearing the song associated with one of the scariest and most evil fictional men in history, then
watching this guy stroll by, surrounded by bodyguards and booing protesters.

7 Legendary Acts of Petty Revenge

What pet did Lord Byron keep at Cambridge University  History Extra

Cambridge Historian Cambridge Fact File Lord Byron's Bear

Best of Both Worlds Fake but accurate
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 03:03 PM by Arizona Hot »

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4582 on: July 07, 2015, 04:30 PM »
Lord Byron is considered one of the greatest English poets ever. Normally, words such as "badass"
don't belong in the same sentence as "poet" - something Byron was keen to change.
When he went to college, he tried to take his pet dog with him. Cambridge Trinity College was having none of it
and stuck to their strict "no dogs allowed" policy, seemingly unaware that they were currently talking to Lord Fucking Byron.

After being told no. Byron pleaded with the college to make an exception, but they wouldn't budge.
Seeing an opportunity to display the subtle dignity of the poetic soul, Byron went out and purchased
a bear, then brought it to Cambridge.

It didn't take long for college officials to notice the abnormally large portion of the student body
running in the same direction while screaming . "AAAAAHHHHH BEAR!" When they confronted him
about the fact that he was essentially wagging his dick at them in front of everyone, Byron simply
asked them to show him where in the rules it said that he couldn't have a bear. Amazingly, there
wasn't a specific rule against it. Even more amazingly, Cambridge apparently operated on sitcom
logic at the time, and officials decided they had no choice but to allow the bear to stay. Presumably
they knew that if they did manage to evict the bear, Byron would have simply arrived to campus the
next day riding a sled pulled by tigers.

:Thmbsup:

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4583 on: July 08, 2015, 05:22 PM »
Toddler parking ticket issued by cop in cahoots with cute tot's pop.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Toddler parking ticket issued by cop in cahoots with cute tot's pop

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4585 on: July 11, 2015, 10:27 AM »

Gives whole new meanings to the meme of "think of the children!"

(Paraphrase of some job inteview)
"Did you ever get any misdemeanors or tickets?
"Yes. I got a parking ticket."
"How old were you?"
"I was three."
(Inteerviewer:  ??!)

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4587 on: July 12, 2015, 07:17 AM »
J.K. Rowling shuts down Serena Williams critic

Apply Cold Water to Burn...jpg

ROFL

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4588 on: July 12, 2015, 09:30 AM »
J.K. Rowling shuts down Serena Williams critic
(see attachment in previous post)
ROFL

And you can't fix stupid... he kept trying to justify himself in the twitter feed.

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4589 on: July 13, 2015, 11:27 AM »
Was Stonehenge built by a henge-mony?

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4590 on: July 13, 2015, 12:02 PM »
Was Stonehenge built by a henge-mony?

Interesting question.  I wonder if they had any arch rivals?
Me, I never understood the desire to become a dynasty.
I'd rather live longer and prosper.

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4592 on: July 14, 2015, 07:18 PM »
100,000 in Cash Fell Out of a Tree in Germany.jpgsilly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

$200,000 in Cash Fell Out of a Tree in Germany

Does everyone wish this was them or is there massive sour grapes here?

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4593 on: July 14, 2015, 08:34 PM »

Now that's prefectly getting 2 birds stoned.

I wonder if they had any arch rivals?

In a round-about way. But I hear most were pyramid schemes.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4594 on: July 15, 2015, 08:08 AM »
In a round-about way. But I hear most were pyramid schemes.

Those can be such a grind.  I hear many Egyptians worked themselves to death to get in on the ground floor.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4595 on: July 15, 2015, 10:27 AM »

Now that's prefectly getting 2 birds stoned.

Arizona Hot

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4596 on: July 15, 2015, 02:09 PM »

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4597 on: July 15, 2015, 11:20 PM »
If you like logic, argumentation, and fallacies, you'll enjoy this:

http://imgur.com/a/QDbyt#0

Oh, and if you like football, that's a bonus too. :)

Edvard

• Coding Snacks Author
  • Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4598 on: July 15, 2015, 11:45 PM »

Those. Are. Awesome!!   (forwarded to my son, who devoured a textbook on logic and fallacies, then proceeded to correct my logic :\ )

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4599 on: July 16, 2015, 12:03 AM »
Logical Fallacies, the illustrated guide. Nice.  :)