Just discovered this awesome program and immediately switched over from Everything because you have also included fast file size search from MFT.
But i found one bug that cripples things a bit for me.
* Some file sizes are incorrect - result shows files which are actually few KB to few GB as random Tera, Peta and Exabytes (512TB up to 6,22 EB): schreenshot
Problem seems to be on one drive, it is 15TB GPT partition on NAS block device, formatted as NTFS with 16KB sector size. about 2% of all files are influenced by this, other 98% show correct size. Other drives are local disks <=2TB, MBR, 4KB sector and no bug there.
Also some other notes:
* Directory filter box, when selecting folder from "Browse" the result is not refreshed. Only when directly altering directory search string.
* Would be nice if program remembers window position and size, also column widths and visible columns
* Also multi window support would be usable future addition, right now when i open MasterSeeker.exe second time, it does not use index from previously opened instance sitting on tray and opens another instance.
* tray click open/hides window but because window open has some delay it is bit confusing. Maybe if double click also opens window its more intuitive.
EDIT: GPT disk NTFS details:
Version : 3.1
Number Sectors : 0x00000000f18f7cff
Total Clusters : 0x000000003c63df3f
Free Clusters : 0x000000000043b8f4
Total Reserved : 0x0000000000000780
Bytes Per Sector : 4096Bytes Per Physical Sector : <Not Supported>
Bytes Per Cluster : 16384
Bytes Per FileRecord Segment : 4096
Clusters Per FileRecord Segment : 0
Mft Valid Data Length : 0x00000001aaf00000
Mft Start Lcn : 0x0000000000030000
Mft2 Start Lcn : 0x0000000000000001
Mft Zone Start : 0x0000000030da4700
Mft Zone End : 0x0000000030da7240