Very nice piece of software
I used texter till now, today I switched to auspex.
I really like the calculator function.
Regex is also great to use
Just a few thoughts:
- Would it be possible to trigger with a popup?
p.e. now I use \\a" to write an "ä"
and \\a^ to write an "â"
and so on
It would be nice if Auspex can do this:
write an "a" --> trigger --> popup with â,ä,à etc
and "A" --> trigger --> popup with Ä,Â,Á etc
- Triggered by.... can it be set to a customized default trigger
p.e. only "return"
- I noted that I always double click the system icon hoping that the auspex window will be shown.. Would this be possible?
- All my hotkeys in texter are with instant triggering
so writing \\a" gives me immediately this character "ä"
There is not an instant triggering in auspex?
- I have a folder with the name "AutoCompletions", don't know what it is.
Can't delete it.
Oeps... Now I receive an access violation:
Access Violation at address 0091B427 in module Auspex.exe. Read of address 00000004
Oh no... all my new keys are gone. Program crashed.
- Started again...
btw what does "Hot Keys" mean in Program Options.
I have a grey page when I click on it and don't see anything.
- a suggestion: copy a current key and paste with new name. This is easy if you want to create a new key which is almost the same as an existing one.
Thank you very much again.
ps: my os = win xp pro sp3