topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:07 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: FREE Today Zemana AntiLogger  (Read 9498 times)

cmpm

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
FREE Today Zemana AntiLogger
« on: March 13, 2010, 04:59 AM »
Commercial license automatically installed.
You will be prompted to activate after restart.
From Softpedia and Zemana.

The rest of the story....

http://www.raymond.c...icense-for-everyone/

Steven Avery

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: FREE Today Zemana AntiLogger
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 08:30 AM »
Hi Folks,

Thanks. This was a nice find, and a bit more than simply an anti-keylogger.  Interesting is see what Zemana asks you about. One of the best logs I have seen.

ClearMem is said to do "Physical Memory Access" . That makes sense. Linkman does something that is considered "Code Injector". I ok'd that base on the Linkman rep, probably they are modiifying their own .dll or something, I can ask them to comment.

I have stayed away from the ultra-techie security programs because some of them have gotten into unseemly wars with each other and come from individuals unproven.  The programs may disappear or fall into a vortex.  In contrast, this Zemana gives the impression of being both clean and slick.

I may look a bit more at the Wilder's discussions.  They like the program too, generally.

Shalom,
Steven Avery
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 08:32 AM by Steven Avery »

PhilB66

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 09:29 AM »
I normally don't give in to "free" one-year license offers but was curious about this one... anyways, today I dumped Zemana after I found out it uses tracking cookies (including one from Plimus). Me no gusto spying ware.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 02:38 AM »
http://www.bitsdujou...na-antilogger-172986

Zemana AntiLogger - 12 months licensefor PC

Zemana Stops Hackers Where Others Fail!

Zemana AntiLogger 12 months license Today: $0 Normal price: $29.95

Platforms: Windows XP, Vista (32 and 64 bit), 7 (32 and 64 bit), 8 (32 and 64 bit)

When you're performing financial transactions online, you may think that you're safe. After all, your bank's website touts itself as a secure site which encrypts your info. What you don't know -- and what could most definitely hurt you -- is that this protection only extends to information as it is in transit from your PC to the site. Malware authors easily circumvent this by secretly installing programs that harvest your username, password, and other credentials at the moment you enter them with the keyboard and before the site has a chance to encrypt it!

Zemana AntiLogger is specifically designed to thwart malware attacks on your sensitive financial transactions! Unlike other programs, which rely on updated virus signatures to identify and block threats, Zemana AntiLogger proactively looks for suspicious activity, shutting down keyloggers, SSL banker trojans, spyware, and other malware before they have a chance to steal your data. Plus, since Zemana AntiLogger doesn't rely on virus signatures or file scanning, it won't bog down your computer like other programs do.

1294.jpgFREE Today Zemana AntiLogger

Zemana AntiLogger deals a blow right to the heart of most malware programs - malicious monitoring. With malicious monitoring, malware sits and waits quietly for you to copy sensitive data to the Windows clipboard, enter your password into a website with your keyboard - some malware programs can even turn on your webcam and WATCH YOU. These malware infections can run deep, infecting your system's memory, your Windows registry, and other sensitive areas. But with Zemana AntiLogger, you don't have to worry about these threats at all!

Today's sophisticated malware threats log passwords in clear texts from SSL container before they get encrypted. SSL banker trojans use SSL sniffing technology and they capture passwords even if the passwords are entered from USB tokens or RoboForm like programs without keyboard or virtual keyboard. Zemana AntiLogger's unique SSL Protection Technology is the first and only solution to today's flood of SSL banker trojans that are targeting ordinary consumers' banking and financial transactions.

Protect yourself against the next generation of malware with Zemana AntiLogger - always updated, and always on the watch.

After you purchase Zemana AntiLogger (for nothing!) 12 months license, it may be used for 12 months.

Review Written by Derek Lee
-Bits du Jour

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 04:44 AM »

The concept seems a bit fishy.

"Attackers will record your info, so install us instead!"

Uh...

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 09:31 AM »
^^ Why fishy? It's in the same category as antivirus software - you have to have it installed & running to use it.
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 10:20 AM »
^I guess he's asking why he should trust Zemena - but I presume they dont work the same as an anti-logger, i.e. I presume they dont "record your info".

But I dont know :D
Tom

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 10:43 AM »
^^ To be honest, it's hard to trust anything or anyone. We know that Google/MS/Apple/etc. are all in bed with the NSA, so it's not a stretch to guess that McAfee/Symantec/etc. are as well. My guess is that it's probably safer to bet on smaller players that aren't in the US. But, it's always a tough call to say who to trust...

But for the "concept" - it's a solid concept to block loggers.

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 11:02 AM »
^I guess he's asking why he should trust Zemena - but I presume they dont work the same as an anti-logger, i.e. I presume they dont "record your info".

But I don't know :D

Bingo.
"Presume" - and I've never heard of them, unlike the anti-virus companies that everyone has looked at for years.

And depending on their reputation, it's not all that far removed from the scam fake anti-virus programs in presentation either!

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 11:04 AM »
^^ Got it. I got tripped up on "concept" and misunderstood what you meant to say.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2013, 03:50 AM »
*** Great News! Zemana Ltd. has agreed to extend this deal for another day - Enjoy! ***

Zemana AntiLogger is given away at least once every second year. I have never heard anything bad about the security part, except for warnings when it is being installed.

Besides: http://www.bitsdujou...er-172986/virus-scan

2013-08.gif

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 08:10 AM by Curt, Reason: >once< »

Steven Avery

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 11:38 PM »
Hi,

While I have tended to like Zemana when it is installed (see above) I have an aversion to low-level hooks of any kind, or at least any more than is "necessary".  And I am not convinced that Zemana is necessary to a fairly stable and well-protected system.

Steven

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 12:06 AM »
What about a test?

Has anyone tried one? Install a logger, then that? : )

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 03:02 AM »
To my (lack of) understanding, Zemana is doing exactly the same as certain parts of WinPatrol