ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

FREE Today Zemana AntiLogger

<< < (2/3) > >>

Renegade:
^^ Why fishy? It's in the same category as antivirus software - you have to have it installed & running to use it.

tomos:
^I guess he's asking why he should trust Zemena - but I presume they dont work the same as an anti-logger, i.e. I presume they dont "record your info".

But I dont know :D

Renegade:
^^ To be honest, it's hard to trust anything or anyone. We know that Google/MS/Apple/etc. are all in bed with the NSA, so it's not a stretch to guess that McAfee/Symantec/etc. are as well. My guess is that it's probably safer to bet on smaller players that aren't in the US. But, it's always a tough call to say who to trust...

But for the "concept" - it's a solid concept to block loggers.

TaoPhoenix:
^I guess he's asking why he should trust Zemena - but I presume they dont work the same as an anti-logger, i.e. I presume they dont "record your info".

But I don't know :D
-tomos (August 06, 2013, 10:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bingo.
"Presume" - and I've never heard of them, unlike the anti-virus companies that everyone has looked at for years.

And depending on their reputation, it's not all that far removed from the scam fake anti-virus programs in presentation either!

Renegade:
^^ Got it. I got tripped up on "concept" and misunderstood what you meant to say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version