topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 4:59 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help  (Read 345372 times)

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Change of pace...
« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2007, 01:16 AM »
Off the topic of programs and other related things.

I am still doing my online computer help system, and to make it easier for people to get help, I have added a CrossLoop "I can Help!" button to my sig (as you can see). Clicking it takes you to my CrossLoop profile page, giving you some info about what I do and gives you a link at the top of the page to download CrossLoop.

If you know anyone that has a problem (friends, family) then please direct them to the forum and I will be glad to assist them. No problem is too big or too small! :)

-Brandon

P.S.: It's worth mentioning that if you have someone that you don't know what to get for Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate), this might be just the thing. It's unique, free, and easy. ;)

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The update is coming! The update is coming! :)
« Reply #251 on: December 17, 2007, 05:49 PM »
In my recently failed attempt to create an automatic updater, I am going to call it done and wrap up any lose ends that are left. I got everything accomplished on my list (see previous page) except for...
  • add toolbar to smartbrowse - attempt to move the toolbar into the main GUI window of SmartBrowse
  • fix smartbrowse enter key problem - the Enter key doesn't work in the SmartBrowse window huh
  • combine update with welcome screen??? - just put the updater controls in the welcome screen
  • add auto updater - attempt to auto-update check at every start
  • make logo fade in/out - self-explanatory...

I got most of these done to a point, but something kept me from fully completing what needed to be done. This is unfortunate, but I am still learning so you never know what might popup in a future update ;)

I am going to update the website a bit after finishing up what is left on my SnapSuite to-do list, and will post an updated updater (say that 3 times fast ;D) here after I have verified everything works (I have learned not to open my mouth before I am ready to speak :-[)

So just sit tight, I should have the final '08 version up either today or sometime this week (I am hoping for today, but no guarantees). :Thmbsup:

-Brandon

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
SnapSuite 2008 Version 1.0.0 available now!
« Reply #252 on: December 17, 2007, 08:34 PM »
OK, here it is!!! :) SnapSuite 2008

SnapSuite 2008 combines a powerful program launcher, a text-macro creator, instant message cleaner, media & volume controller, calendar, a basic notepad, a file downloader (NEW!), a web browser, a complete system maintenance solution, and an easy-to-use updater.

Taking approximately 60 to 120 seconds to install on high speed internet, with a simple 2 step initial setup process, SnapSuite can be up and running in about 150 seconds (assuming you have all 3rd party programs required by SystemCare). If you need additional programs for SystemCare to properly maintain your PC, they will be automatically downloaded and installed for you!

SnapSuite starts in approximately 5-7 seconds (including splash screen). It stays running in your system tray for easy access and can be closed anytime by simply right clicking the icon and selecting "Exit SnapSuite".

SystemCare has 2 automated maintenance programs that can be run on-demand or via Window's Scheduler, and they now give a live in-GUI countdown of the time remaining to reboot/shutdown (30 seconds).

Help is built into the program, providing you with information easily, anytime you need it. My email address, along with my AIM, MSN, and Yahoo instant messenger addresses are available at the bottom of the Welcome tab for your convenience if you have a problem, idea, suggestion or complaint. The welcome tab also gives you a rundown of the program's abilities in a small summary, so you can get started right away.

SnapSuite will continue to grow with new updates, enhancements, and more.

Donations are also welcomed, and a button to donate to either me (Brandon Seal) or Walt Winstel (Loki15) is available under the About tab (a list of all the DCers that have helped me with SnapSuite is also available under the About tab, so it is definitely worth a look!)

I really hope you enjoy this program- I have come to love making it and it brings me great joy when I see someone has downloaded it. Please don't be shy if you have something to say about it, including bad things, because that lets me improve and learn. :)

-Brandon

P.S.: Happy holidays!

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Free computer help online/CompuTech (my) programs
« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2007, 05:54 PM »
Yet another bit of information...

I have updated and renovated the entire website (http://www.incredisims.com/) and have gotten new (correctly spelled... no longer "reccomended" :-[) buttons for the downloads, and am going to host the SnapSuite downloader/installer on the Maze Craze domain (so I can leave a permalink on the Incredisims main page).

If you want to see what has changed, head over to the site (it looks really nice, professional too) and see. I am putting final touches on it right now, rearranging a couple navigation buttons and whatnot.

Also, one more thing. I have redone the bug/"what is going to change" part of the site (work in progress) and I have found 2 SnapSuite bugs since last nights release (one is just a text flaw that has been fixed in my latest build, the other is simply a button that needs a command added onto it).

I am still planning additions onto the program, however I am going to fix those 2 problems, let everyone know when they can get the new update (via the built in updater) and post SnapSuite 1.0.1 in the N.A.N.Y. 2008 forum. :D

-Brandon

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2007, 06:16 PM »
Brandon
it's looking good
Dont want to give you a hard time but..
I wanted to find out some more details but find very little on homepage :tellme:
if someone who doesnt know at all what the programme does reads that site they will get some details
but not hardly anthing about the cleanup aspect - or maybe I've lost track of the aim/direction of the programme?

Personally I'm wondering if I install/use the "cleansing" aspects, do I have control over which ones are used or does it do a clean sweep through everything (I want to avoid regristry cleaning for example)
thanks, Tom
Tom

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2007, 06:47 PM »
The idea of the homepage is to try and get someone who doesn't know anything about the program some basic details. SnapSuite was designed to do more than just maintenance, so it has changed direction but system maintenance is still my main priority.

If I understand correctly you are saying that I should add some information on the maintenance/cleaning part?

It does do a "complete" run: 4 file deletion stages (InstantSweep, Disk Cleanup, CCleaner, CleanUp) followed by a registry scan (Abexo Free Registry Cleaner), a scan by Advanced WindowsCare, then a defragment (JkDefrag) and registry defrag (NTREGOPT). I actually thought of this exact problem and I am trying to decide how to redo the maintenance panel to allow certain things (like the registry cleaning) to be skipped.

I think I will attempt a redo on the GUI to allow just certain things to be done. For now, however (conveniently), you can run the automatic "automatic systemcare (shutdown).exe" or "automatic systemcare (reboot).exe" files in the SnapSuite folder and it only does the 4 step cleaning, then a defragment, then reboots or shuts down after a 30 second countdown (this can be canceled by clicking the "Cancel Shutdown" or "Cancel Reboot" button in the countdown window).

-Brandon

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #256 on: December 19, 2007, 05:08 AM »
Thanks Brandon for that -
will install when I get chance and have a look
actually maybe I'll install it on the older computer first which *really**needs* a cleanup :)

If I understand correctly you are saying that I should add some information on the maintenance/cleaning part?

I think so - it's a big part of it still, even if you want to concentrate on the other aspects.
Tom

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
New SystemCare
« Reply #257 on: December 19, 2007, 08:48 PM »
OK, here by request is a screenshot of the new SystemCare (maintenance) component of SnapSuite.

It has been totally redone, and is more "step-by-step" now. All programs can be run independently of one another (although I am ripping through the code now, so it will take a day of testing to make sure it works good) without problem. New instructions as to what can/can not be run together will be added, and this should provide a better experience for everyone.

-Brandon

(FYI: I have not yet posted in the N.A.N.Y. forum because I want to push this little bugfix/enhancement out first :Thmbsup:)

EDIT: It is worth mentioning that this enhancement may also let me drop approximately 300 lines of code- making SnapSuite easier to maintain and smaller in size!
Also, just a fun little tidbit, you can see my DC wallpaper through the AERO at the top of the window :P

EDIT 2: Yes, lost just about 275 lines of code and does it look better...no more clutter! :)
If anyone has any suggestions, please give them to me now so I can put them in before I release the update. :up:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 09:23 PM by wreckedcarzz »

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2007, 03:33 AM »
can I ask before I install Brandon,
does it automatically download all the other progs or would I have a choice there too?
I'm not such a big fan of Windows Defender for example and have something equivalent already installed
(mind you I havent used it in a year or more so it may have improved..)

I notice the big "DO NOT.." on your screenshot:
would it be possible (for the benefit of people who push buttons first and read later - not me- I swear :P) to set it up so selecting one of the choices deselects the others ?
Tom

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #259 on: December 21, 2007, 12:57 PM »
It automatically installs all programs needed (that you don't already have).

Windows Defender is NOT installed automatically however, because it requires the running copy of Windows to be validated before the download becomes available from Microsoft.

As for automatic de-selecting, I did think about that and I *may* setup some type of system for that, as I have seen people check everything and then wonder "why is my computer going insane? buttons? no, no, i didn't check all the buttons...*face turns red*" ;D

-Brandon

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Fixup Deal
« Reply #260 on: December 21, 2007, 03:05 PM »
I am here with some impressive news and bragging rights - I have revived the worst computer I have seen to date.

This girl (that I may or may not like... ;)) in my language arts class has a Toshiba laptop that is reasonably new, but she says "it has like 5 viruses and runs really slow". I figured it would be an easy job so I offered to fix it for her for free. After a couple days of off-and-on chatter about it (during class) she told me her mom would give me $20 for it (so that was initially a good thing, until I started wondering why not for free? what is really wrong with it? and that "uh-oh" feeling you get when you know something is not as it seems). I accepted the job and got the laptop on Thursday (last day of school).

Now, the next day, less than 28 hours after getting the laptop, I have done all of this:
  • REMOVED ALMOST 1,100 VIRUS AND SPYWARE ENTRIES
  • Cleaned the computer (physically) of gunk (it looked like it had been through war and back)
  • Ran SnapSuite on the computer, making it a lot faster (to my surprise; viruses were still lurking on it and it still sped up)
  • Updated various programs
  • Updated Windows and got IE7
  • Installed Firefox and got some useful addons installed
  • Ran Spyware Terminator a good 6 or so times (the last scan I ran, Full Virus and Spyware Scan, showed up clean!)
  • Running (right now) a confirmation scan via Trend Micro Housecall 6.5
  • Changed the background (a virus infected the windows background via Active Desktop :huh:) and fixed the cursors
  • Uninstalled about 100 (literally) games from the machine that weren't used
  • Uninstalled McAfee Security Center and VirusScan that hadn't been used since 10/05
  • Turned off 51 out of 58 startup items; some were viruses, some were just junk
  • along with some other things

I am personally very proud of myself. The local Circuit City would have charged at least $300 for all of this- and I offered to do it for free. Thats a $280 gain. Man...what a deal...

-Brandon

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
SnapSuite 1.0.1
« Reply #261 on: December 21, 2007, 08:50 PM »
SnapSuite 1.0.1 Release :D

OK, here is the 1.0.1 version, with an added Disclaimer for maintenance (just basically I am not responsible if nuclear war or whatever takes place because of your running CCleaner... ;D), fixed text for the FileHippo Update Checker deleter, and a fix for the "Shutdown now" and "Reboot now" buttons not working.

If you only need the main exe, you can run the standard updater via SnapSuite > About/Update > Update SnapSuite

If you need all 3 new exes (main, and shutdown/reboot schedulers) then just run your original downloader again.

ALSO, on a related note. If you are a new user and were not able to install because Advanced WindowsCare was not able to download, that has also been resolved. I am very sorry about that! :-[

Enjoy!

-Brandon

EDIT: If you have trouble updating because of an "EXE Corrupted" error message, make sure SnapSuite is closed before clicking Yes in the updater window. It occasionally will not close (even though it is told to).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 08:56 PM by wreckedcarzz »

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Free computer help online (tune-ups, customization, etc)
« Reply #262 on: December 23, 2007, 12:40 AM »
Also, in addition to the above post

I received a request from tomos a while back about the ability to open the program with just one click on the tray icon.

This has been implemented in 1.0.1! It was a simple line of code so I tossed it in as an extra. :)

make it restore on single click! (campaign for single clicks)

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #263 on: December 24, 2007, 02:01 PM »
In a herd of mass confusion, I am re-organizing the website in an attempt to make it look (and function) better.

I am making the download links finally work, giving more in-depth information, putting info where it belongs, and making the pages easier to read.

I also plan to update every page on the site to make sure all information is correct and accurate.

It should be done by 3PM my time (2 hours from now) but just in case something goes belly up the home page says "Under construction until Christmas day".

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #264 on: December 28, 2007, 05:56 PM »
Just an FYI for all SnapSuite users...

JkDefrag 3.33 has been uploaded - run your downloader again to get the new version (or retrieve and overwrite it manually). :)

-Brandon

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
VB 08 SnapSuite
« Reply #265 on: December 31, 2007, 12:05 AM »
*Screams in happiness*

OK, not really. But I really, really want to. Really. :P

I have been kinda doodling around in MS Visual Basic for the last 3 months or so, not really getting anywhere. I can drag and drop but that is about it. Well, I decided to take the dive into the new 2008 version, seeing as it is out of beta stage now.

After about 3 hours of installing (twice), I started dragging and dropping and screwing things up (as usual ;D) and figured I would try to recreate SnapSuite (still being done in AHK) in VB. So about a half an hour later, I can happily say that I think the next main program version will be done in VB!!! :D

I honestly had no idea what the heck I was getting into when I downloaded VB 05 back in early October. I still don't know most of what I am doing. But I want to figure it out so badly that if I don't I will drive myself mad until I do.

Right now I just figured out how to do quite a few things...

1) Rename a control (not the text part, but the control itself) and the code controlling that control
2) Add tabs to a tab control (it sounds dumb, but...well yea...)
3) Start a program! This was the main problem for me- I couldn't make anything DO anything. (And that obviously defeats the purpose of a program. Unless of course we're talking about Norton or AOL here...;D)

If anyone can help me out in VB Express 08 that would be greatly appreciated ;)

And also, Happy New Year all :)

-Brandon

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2007, 04:46 PM »
SnapSuite 2008 Visual Basic Edition Alpha 1 Build 3 is now downloadable!

^ long name ^ :P

This is a basic release, just showcasing the new interface (yay!) and the ability to actually surf the web properly now. Not much works, but I am just looking for opinions on display and ease of navigation now. This is seperate from the standard (AHK) edition, so don't try to "update" to this (because I know someone will...;))

Notes:

Only Firefox, Opera and IE buttons work in AppLaunch.
AutoType tab is blank
FastNote does nothing yet (unless you copy and paste whatever you put in there)
MediaControl is blank
SmartBrowse is complete except the URL bar doesn't work (not a problem right now, it puts you at Google to make up for it)
SystemCare is blank
Updates is blank
About is blank

So obviously, not much is doing much, but it works. There are no bugs (:O) but if it doesn't do anything you can't really expect bugs... (once again, we aren't talking about Norton or AOL here ;D)

Also, credit where credit is due...
Wordzilla helped me a great deal getting started on this, so he needs a pat on the back :)
The icons used in the SmartBrowse tab are the FamFamFam Silk icons, I did not create them.

-Brandon

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #267 on: December 31, 2007, 05:26 PM »
FYI...

If you get an error trying to run SnapSuite VB Edition, you need Microsoft .NET 3.5. You can get it here http://www.microsoft...6&displaylang=en

Sorry about that! :-[

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Alpha 2 News
« Reply #268 on: January 02, 2008, 03:32 PM »
I am working hard on alpha 2 to get SystemCare working so that more people can transition over to this new version.

Here are a couple changes I have made:

- Added code in AppLaunch to ignore errors if you click a button to start an app you don't have
 - Added new buttons in much of the program, both toolbars and main panel
 - Added the SnapSuite icon
 - Made the GUI 75% transparent (100% being a normal window, 0% being invisible) [NOTE: This does not appear in the screenshot below- ScreenShot captor doesn't catch it for some reason :-\]
 - SystemCare works 5/8 of what you see in the screenshot below (totally new system for doing this)
 - Because of the new SystemCare setup, you can now schedule programs to run individually via Windows Task Scheduler (they run the same as from within SnapSuite itself)

-Brandon

Screenshot (no exe attatched, sorry):

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #269 on: January 04, 2008, 03:56 PM »
I am still working to get this done, and am getting quite a bit of knowledge along the way :)

I am updating the website a little every week with new info, right now there is a new page on the features for the VB version of SnapSuite (see here: http://incredisims.c...suitevbfeatures.aspx)

I am looking for any programs that anyone wants to see support for in AppLaunch before I call it final and work on other things.

Right now the current list of supported programs is...

• Firefox
  • Opera
  • Maxthon
  • Netscape
  • Safari
  • K-Meleon
  • Smartbrowse
  • Internet Explorer
  • Thunderbird
  • Windows Mail (Vista)
  • Windows Live Mail
  • Outlook Express
  • Microsoft Office Outlook
  • The Bat!
  • iTunes
  • Songbird
  • RealPlayer
  • Foobar2000
  • Windows Media Player

If you have an app you want to see in the list then just post here or send me a PM :)

-Brandon

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #270 on: January 07, 2008, 02:56 PM »

believe it or not now having sounds problems with my new computer (after you sorting the old one!)
but actually wanted help/advice with a laptop/broadband connection first

will send PM :)
EDIT/ sent an email
Tom
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 03:03 PM by tomos »

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #271 on: January 08, 2008, 12:55 AM »
@ tomos: Check your PM :)

@ everyone: I have been working still at the VB SnapSuite, making amazing (to me, at least) progress (I just debugged a huge problem that has stopped me from doing anything else for the last 4 days!!! :D)

So, I figured I would post a to-do list here before I crash to bed (school has resumed, unfortunately). Please note that there are items in this list that are not listed anywhere (including above screenshots) and may be taken out because of problems at any time (possibly without notice).

This is nothing fancy, but here is my "ToDo list for snapsuite"

-Brandon

ToDo list for SnapSuite:

Find way to send keystrokes to the active window

Find way to activate a window

Clean up code

Add in more comments for better understanding

Get all 10 AutoType keys working properly

Remove Test button and code from program after confirmation of ability to send the variable text to the foreground app is completed

Make calenders in DateMaker larger

Make FastNote be able to retain data in a variable

Save FastNote variable data to a file

Save FastNote data to a user-selected file

Be able to open files in FastNote

Be able to clear the text are in FastNote

Ask the user for confirmation before opening a new document in FastNote before saving

“ before clearing the text area before saving

Make KidDraw functional drawing board

Add ability to clear KidDraw drawing board

Add ability to save contents of KidDraw drawing board to a jpg

Add ability to open image files in KidDraw for editing

Add ability for MediaControl to control the volume levels/control the mute status

“ play back media content (both audio and video)

Add ability to run selected SystemCare programs systematically via checkbox controls

Add ability to run all SystemCare programs systematically

Add ability to run “Easy” modes of SystemCare, depending on what the user wants to do (just clean filesystem, just optimize the system, just clean and defrag the registy...)

Add functional, built in, automatic updater

Add names, thank you note, and information to About box

Add contact details to Start tab

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
A TON of info
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2008, 06:37 PM »
I suppose it is about time for a fresh update to keep everyone informed, isn't it?

Someone somewhere asked me a question a while back- where do you program? Well...
Spoiler
I now program everywhere. Literally. I was writing (with a pen) code in math class today for SnapSuite. I take my laptop on drives almost anywhere to get some work done. If I am behind a computer (or even a pen and paper) I am usually doing something related to programming. Even sitting at lunch I brag about what I am doing (with laptop sitting on the table :)), and then show confusing bits of code to friends for that extra "oooh" :P (it is quite amusing)

Anyways...

Currently, work is flowing quite well. This new updated version will be a hybrid between Visual Basic 2008 and AutoHotkey. Let me elaborate as to why this is.

Visual Basic is a fine programming language- it has a broad range of capabilities and is fairly easy to start with. AutoHotkey on the other hand has an almost instantaneous language to learn, due to the (insanely) easy to access online command list. So obviously I know much more about AHK than VB, and therefore it is easier to not only develop, but to maintain and support code that I know is solid and stable.

Anyways, other than dual-coding...

Right now, here is the 411.

The Start tab is complete. It gives a quick and to-the-point bit of information for users.
AppLaunch is complete. I am not going to worry about the "scan your computer for applicable software" thing. I doubt anyone that uses Safari will try to run Maxthon.
AutoType is making slow progress. It will be one of the less challenging of the list, however.
DateMaker, SnapSuite's calender/planner, is complete (it doesn't actually do anything, more details soon)
FastNote, the big brother of MultiNote, is currently idle. It has a GUI and the interface is locked loaded and ready to rock, but it does NOTHING (currently).
KidDraw, a simplified MSPaint aimed at kids/doodle work, is currently idle. The GUI isn't ready and there is no backend to it. It may not make it to final :(
MediaControl is in it's final stages. The GUI needs some final touches, and the backend is prepped.
SmartBrowse is complete. Browse simpler! ;)
SystemCare is making steady progress. The GUI is being finalized and the backend has basic functionality.
The Updater is idle. Nothing to report on this- no GUI, no functionality. It may be pulled from the final release for the old system :(
The Support tab is in it's final stages. I need to make a FAQ, but other than that, I have provided enough contact info that no matter what you use- AIM, MSN, Y!, IRC, ICQ, Gadu-Gadu, MySpace IM, Google Talk, Forum PM, or Email, you have NO EXCUSE not to be able to get in touch with me. It even gives links to the official website, as well as this topic.
The About tab is about (excuse the pun :P) complete. I just need to verify I have everyone's name down for credit.

So, if you have read this entire post, have a cookie. And a break from the computer. You deserve it. :Thmbsup:

-Brandon

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #273 on: January 11, 2008, 04:39 PM »
SnapSuite website refresh

Some news about what I will change with the website over the next couple months

As some of you know, I am taking a Media Technology class right now, and one of the major class applications (it is a Mac only class... :sick:) is Adobe PhotoShop CS2/3. I have a copy of CS3 on my computer here at home, but have no idea how to use it. The last couple days in class (I am very advanced and quick in getting up and running and having everything the way I want on computers, regardless of the operating system) I have gotten used to PhotoShop and am making some basic, but cool things. I plan to post some of these on the website, as well as use some of my knowledge to make some interesting screenshots. :)

Here is one of my assignments, but with some extra effects added in (I love to tinker :D). I plan to add this onto the website soon.

- Brandon

Screenshot:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5879/snapsuitebannertrimmedfda8.png
SnapSuite program family/Free online computer help

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #274 on: January 12, 2008, 03:52 AM »
looks good :up: