topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday August 3, 2020, 4:15 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Error EX4 for db file AND Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header In  (Read 382 times)

imscottb

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Okay, so I have had problems with CHS for a long time.. comes and goes.
The latest problems are the following --

Error EX4 for db file D:\Scott's Documents/DonationCoder\ClipboardHelp+Spell\Database/ClipboardHelpAndSpell : DBISAM Engine Error #8961 Header information currupt in the table 'ClipTable'
ScreenClip2.pngError EX4 for db file    AND    Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header In

Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header Information corrupt in the table 'ClipTable'
ScreenClip2.pngError EX4 for db file    AND    Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header In

imscottb

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
ScreenClip1.pngError EX4 for db file    AND    Error DB65: DBISAM Engine Error # 8961 Header In
This should have been attached for the first one. So sorry.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I posted a reply here:
https://www.donation...ndex.php?topic=11219

Can you tell me again which version of CHS you are using? I released a major beta update recently which makes a bunch of changes -- it would be helpful to know which version you are having the trouble with.
And are you using the portable or installer version?  I wonder if some security program might be blocking CHS access to its database files..

imscottb

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
HI Mouser,
I was not using the beta. I am using version 2.55.0
So sorry I forgot to include this initially.

I ended up unistalling EVERYTHING. I was so sick of the errors popping up all the time. For days.
I deleted my CHS folders, so I really am starting from scratch, I guess. But that is fine. I do not think it was my security software. It never had caused a problem previously and I had it whitelisted.
Things as of now are fine.
God bless you.
Scott

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
let me know if it happens again there's no reason it should be happening but if it happens again let's track down what's causing it.

m9833

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I got a similar error yesterday. The database is OK and working as usual after a reboot.