I seem to be affected less than most.
1. I live and work in Alabama, and we've got fewer cases than many states.
2. I'm salaried, so if I get sent home I still get paid.
3. My company is in good financial shape.
4. We're still good on disinfectant and hand sanitizer for at least a couple more weeks.
5. I'll be retiring in 4 more months.
6. Got enough supplies at home to stay hunkered down for a while if it comes to it.
That being said, when I came in to work on Monday I felt like I had been punched in the stomach all day. Even though there is a "shelter in place" order for this area, my company is considered to be essential, so we're still working. Just realizing how severely this has affected so many people, and knowing what could happen if we all don't take this situation seriously really scares me. Today things feel much better. Don't know if I'm just getting numb to it or what........
I surely will be glad when this start to return to normal. If you believe in God (I do). PRAY!
Stay safe, everybody.