Mouser, I updated to version 1.45 and tried again to sync with Dropbox. This time, it seemed at first to work. I clicked on Allow, and I was told that the first sync may take some time. I waited a while, but nothing seemed to happen. When I went to the Dropbox folder on my tablet, there was now an Apps folder, and inside the Apps folder was a WhenLast folder, but it was empty. And now WhenLast seems not to be working at all well. Most of the time, when I click on it, I'm told WhenLast has stopped. The first or second time it did this, I chose the option to report this. However, it continues to happen most of the time. I tried rebooting the tablet, but that didn't help. Every now and then I'll get the WhenLast main screen, but when I try to sync with Dropbox, WhenLast stops working. Mostly, though, I don't even get this far. When I click on the WhenLast icon, I'm told the program has stopped.