I'm the author of ImmersEd. I've noticed some hits coming in from here and thought I'd say hello. Kyrathaba did report his problem, both via the built-in error reporting in ImmersEd and via an email with some more info. He also passed on a few feature requests so he's been very helpful.
I believe the reported problem is fixed in the 0.5.9 release now on the site (Kyrathaba, it's changed since I sent you a link, so if you want to try it out you should download again). However, the phrase "buggy" suggests to me that there were more problems than just the one, so do please let me know if there were. I'm sure I speak for all small-time software developers in saying that the only reason we would be happy to have an absence of bug reports is in the absence of bugs.