Thank you both for kind words and useful comments!
Agenda at Once looks great. I use a Palm hand held computer which contains a lot of this information. This hand held came with a windows program (Palm Desktop) that works in concert with it.
Yes, synchronization with various product is planned as a next major improvement. Actually, we would like to straighten up any possible problems with this initial release before we start developing this. According to poll among beta testers, support for MS Outlook and Palm are first to be implemented.
Argh! I hate this!
- The program crashed when I added my first contact
OK, I'm good now...
Can you please PM me an AgendaAtOnce.elf (error log file)? From the main menu choose Tools | Open folder | Error log file to find it.
- When I set layout to: top-Left = To-do, top-right=Notes then tab for "Schedule" contains quick notes
I will check this. Thank you.
- Is there a way to add "assigned by" to tasks? I manage tasks by, who requested the task and who is working on it...
Unfortunately, there is no additional field to enter contacts, but it sounds interesting. I suppose that "mixing" "by" and "to" assignees in same field doesn't make sense for you?
- Export to XML as an option would be nice to allow XSLT transformation to HTML or other data formats.
Noted. Thanks. As I said before, various syncs and exports/imports will be implemented soon.
- It would be nice to have a higher level grouping like project instead of just category. I track my to-do lists by project, and inside projects I group by category ( coding, review, research, testing, etc ).
Makes sense. Still, can you use multiple categories for this purpose? For example, create categories: Project1, Project2, ..., Coding, Review, ... and then assign pairs to each task: [Project1, Coding], [Project2, Coding], [Project1, Review], ... After this you would be able to filter by projects, types or both.