topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:55 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Please let me earn badges for Delphi (OOP) Pascal, I am really good in that one  (Read 2095 times)

KodeZwerg

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2018
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Title speak for itself so please let me prove my skills to earn a badge for coding  :-*

publicdomain

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2019
  • Call me Vic!
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
+1 for you being a great Delphi coder dear KZ! If you need to cast a vote somewhere, you got mine :Thmbsup:

BTW Now that you mention badges, I've always wanted to be given the "Coding Snacks" badge  :)

https://www.donationcoder.com/shared/images/badges/dc_codingsnacks_badge/SnackBowl_64.gif
Please let me earn badges for Delphi (OOP) Pascal, I am really good in that one
https://www.donation...=badges;show=csnacks

(I have never really asked since releases are made with much love and I'm just grateful for the opportunity to be an active participant here )
My name's Victor but do feel free to call me Vic!

Support with your DonationCredits!
❤️ Support on Patreon @ www.patreon.com/publicdomain
🎁 One-time Paypal @ www.paypal.com/paypalme/victorvls
Email/Paypal: publicdomainvicgmail.com
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 04:45 AM by publicdomain »

KodeZwerg

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2018
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thank you Vic! +9 votes, if that count at all, are missing for mission badge  :-*

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
People don't know but when donationcoder was being first experimented with in 2003 or so i think, one of the main features on the previous version of the website was a programming school section where people could see assignments for ideas to program and submit their implementations to move forward..  This was before all the great professional programming teaching websites came into being which do a great job of encouraging new coders.  It was very primitive but some people had fun.