|Application Name|| QR Code Warlock |
|Version|| 1.0.0 build 1 |
|Short Description|| Allows you to generate qr codes with a web address or text. |
|Supported OSes|| Tested on Windows 10 64 bit. |
|Web Page|| QR Code Warlock |
|Download Link|| QR Code Warlock |
|License || USE/MISUSE AT YOUR OWN RISK! NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND! Currently do not distribute on the web publicly, instead link to the website. |
- .NET Framework 4.7
- Obviously a computer...
"1.x Version History - Current Version Cycle"
- 1.0.0 build 1 - Current Version
|Author|| hamradio |
Allows you to generate qr codes with a web address or text. You should be able to use this as well on portable devices as long as the computer you intend to use it on has .NET 4.7.Features
- Portable enabled.
- Generates only high error correction qr codes. (Allows for small overlays.)
- The high error correction allows for small overlay images to be placed on top of the qr code.
- Create, open, and save qr code lists for easy opening and generating again.
- Option to toggle between using the transparency from overlay or filling in the transparency with a background color.
- Ability to choose between the default square or rounded rectangle overlay background color noting the previous bullet point.
- Import the data from an qr code image file.
- Copy current generated to clipboard/export to image.
- Shows what the current size would look like at certain dpi values along with a popup dpi calculator with more info.
- Application themes of light, dark, and seven more currently.
- Log window for all in program messages that popup in center of qr code and disappear after a set time.
Extract to a portable folder of its own and run. (Note: Do not put in the program files folder or other system folder.
)Using the Application
Add a qr code item then change the title, value, and other properties. Rinse and repeat for more and when finished save the qr code list/export the qr codes.Quick Tips
- More info to be released later but it can use macros in the overlay path like new ones of ?:\ = APP DRIVE and ?:\app\ = APP PATH and including the other ones from my other programs.
Please note that the help file is not done.Uninstallation
Just delete the QR Code Warlock application folder.Known Issues
Currently do not know of any.