topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 1:22 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: N.A.N.Y. 2021: RaptureReplica by KodeZwerg  (Read 37754 times)

KodeZwerg

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2018
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: N.A.N.Y. 2021: RaptureReplica by KodeZwerg
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2022, 04:05 PM »
Is there anything I need to do to get it working properly?
Download in post #1 the file again and test it please, if the problems are on your monitor setup are also fixed like it was for kunkel321.

kunkel321

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2022, 03:02 PM »
Regarding future features:  I was also thinking about multiple shots, but I just tried it, and it already will do multiple shots!  I'm not sure if it matters, but I have an AutoHotkey script with a bunch of hotsrings that is always running in the background, so I assigned Alt+Shift+R to run RaptureReplica.exe.  That is how I "call" RR.  It appears that Windows will run multiple instances of the exe.   Each shot will stay open until I right-click it.  So that's cool.

Other ideas:
-Allow increase/decrease of opacity/transparency via mouse wheel up/down, when hovering over the shot.

-Auto save the last X number of shots in some backupfolder. Auto-name them "Raptured-<date and time>" or something like that. 

:Thmbsup:

FYI Short screencast:
https://app.screencast.com/fVgY4QvY940Hx

I didn't record all of both monitors, because that would be too wide to view.  This shows half of my primary monitor (on the left; set at 125%) and half of my external monitor (on the right, set at 100%).  You can see that RR handles the two scales pretty well! 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 03:18 PM by kunkel321 »

KodeZwerg

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2018
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2022, 01:13 AM »
Regarding future features:  I was also thinking about multiple shots, but I just tried it, and it already will do multiple shots!  I'm not sure if it matters, but I have an AutoHotkey script with a bunch of hotsrings that is always running in the background, so I assigned Alt+Shift+R to run RaptureReplica.exe.  That is how I "call" RR.  It appears that Windows will run multiple instances of the exe.   Each shot will stay open until I right-click it.  So that's cool.
I havent tought to use it like that but cool!

-Allow increase/decrease of opacity/transparency via mouse wheel up/down, when hovering over the shot.
Currently it is managed via Space-key and adjust the slider, I guess your wish is possible, so yes, I can do that :)

-Auto save the last X number of shots in some backupfolder. Auto-name them "Raptured-<date and time>" or something like that. 
That would be problematic, I mean to save a file aint a problem at all but display them back in a usable way is a problem and when should at all a file generated, saved, load, displayed, deleted...
So right now I do not think about that this will be possible soon, but what would be possible could be some kind of diplayed list that show everything what you captured with options to delete them permanent or open them in your associated image viewer/editor app, is that something you like to have?

https://app.screencast.com/fVgY4QvY940Hx
Looking cool, thank you for showing how smooth it work on a 2 display setup with independent scaling and my app works like it should  :-*

idenikus

• Participant
  • Joined in 2021
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2022, 06:14 AM »
I have the same issue I've have before. Sorry.

KodeZwerg

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2018
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2022, 03:45 AM »
I have the same issue I've have before. Sorry.
While I update code for mousewheel/transparency support, I can start investigate your problem.
On your image I see a lot of lines from my rectangle but however I try, I can not reproduce that.
I can add a simple .ini switch to turn the drawn rectangle on/off.