topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:29 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: MFCRecorder - Continued  (Read 102508 times)

Asudem

• Joined in 2015
  • C# data manipulation junkie
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
MFCRecorder - Continued
« on: December 11, 2015, 08:00 AM »
Greetings everyone,

I have recently gotten permission from the original author of MFCRecorder, AnonCapper, to modify his code and continue the MFCRecorder as I see fit...

If you are here to argue the moral issue of what this program does, please take a look at this thread which discusses in depth the legitimacy of downloading streams on a forum entirely dedicated to downloading streams. If this tool did not exist, a million other methods exist.

The thread will be quoted here as I also back what they say 100%:
Streaming media recorders (software capable of recording audio and video streams) such as Replay Media Catcher or WM Recorder are intended for use as personal archiving tools only. Please respect the rights of the copyright holders of any audio material you record.

If you like a broadcast you've recorded, please buy the media! Our web-site is not intended to be a replacement for the media stores, rather it allows you to listen/watch and make an educated purchase.

There are many good reasons to buy music videos, movies and video tutorials:
  • You help support an artist, moviemaker, author, ...
  • Your video files will be of the highest quality
  • You'll sleep better knowing you did the right thing.

There are a lot of means to protect streaming media from illegal copying and distribution including password-protection and Digital Rights Management (DRM) systems.

You should also read the Terms of Service (ToS) carefully to make sure your stream recording will not violate it. Otherwise we strongly recommend not to make any recordings.

We can record TV shows with a video cassette recorder, DVR, computer TV and it is not considered illegal. Why stream recording of online TV broadcasts should be considered illegal then?

At the same time we do NOT support any illegal distribution of the recorded materials.

100% of video streams we know can be recorded using Screen capture software. We just try to describe a better approach so that our visitors don't waste their time and HD space.

P.S.: If you are a content owner/distributor and you want any information about stream recording from your web-site to be removed from stream-recorder.com or  all-streaming-media.com, please contact us. Please also make sure your visitors can easily find information prohibiting stream recording from your web-site.
-Stream Recorder

As of yet, the site (nsfw) which this program downloads streams has not contacted stream-recorder.com to prohibit streams from being downloaded.

Now, let's get to the program.

This is a continued release of AnonCapper's latest source code compiled into a binary. For changes between AnonCapper's release and mine, please see below.
Spoiler
Version 1.0.0.5
  • Fixed infinite loop where if the site 404'd, would cause an infinite loop. It now checks every 30 seconds it if a 404 is detected.
  • Added feature where you can double click the taskbar icon and the window will minimize, if minimized, it will bring the window back up.
Version 1.0.0.4
  • If the timer gets a WebException, it tries again, FINALLY.
  • Added the option to view what's going on in the FFMPEG window.
Version 1.0.0.3
  • Fixed unhanded exception if a websocket returned null, or contained an empty list.
  • Will now successfully end the GetServers function if the returned reply is null.
  • Re-added the timer in addition to the manual model data menu item. This allows for unattended downloads.
  • The timer is now 5 minutes instead of 30 seconds.
Version 1.0.0.2
  • Removed changed parameters changed in 1.0.0.1 passed to FFMPEG. AnonCapper fixed this and I assumed it wasn't fixed.
Version 1.0.0.1
  • Initial DonationCoder.Com release
  • The 30 second timer has been replaced with a menu item to retrieve model data.
  • An about box has been added, crediting the original author.
  • WebClients have been replaced with HttpWebRequests to allow for smoother timeout recoveries
  • Now informs user that the icon would go away in case the notify icon did not disappear after closing (such as a hanging thread)
  • Changed parameters passed to FFMPEG, a personal preference.
  • Compressed the executable with all the plugins into a single executable.

To-Do List:
Spoiler
  • Add option to manually recheck the status of all listed users to reflect accurate statuses.
  • Add a settings menu to change where the videos are saved and how they are named.
  • Add model names to the record list instead of IDs, so people know who they auto record.
  • (Slight possibility) Add support for Chaturbate in a separate tab.
  • Add option to download latest FFMPEG and FFPLAY
  • Add option to filter models by showing only the online models in the inclusion list.

Older versions, not available for download:
Spoiler
MFCRecorder - Continued. v1001.zip (575.42 kB - downloaded 46 times.)
MFCRecorder - Continued. v1002.zip (575.44 kB - downloaded 30 times.)
MFCRecorder - Continued. v1003.zip (583.62 kB - downloaded 72 times.)
MFCRecorder - Continued. v1004.zip (584.68 kB - downloaded 116 times.)
MFCRecorder - Continued. v1005.zip[Confused](579 KB - downloaded 1581 times.)

File Checksums (MD5):
803ff804f1fd3d40ea25414010becee2 *MFCRecorder.exe
04fe7d0d419c74bd897002fc1b840cc1 *Gat.Controls.AboutBox.dll
e90889ba62bdfec221d3544bf4bcb798 *WebSocket4Net.dll
366cd5572e467b3b06515cfb4ab036ad *Hardcodet.Wpf.TaskbarNotification.dll
31e73af0734f4328879c1d96cdc4658c *log4net.dll
1e027f28a39f21a5470a407ff4052876 *Newtonsoft.Json.dll

Visustotal scan of the most current version.
If I do it more than 2 times I want to automate it in C#!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:48 PM by Asudem »

judger

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: MFCRecorder - Continued
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 03:30 PM »
Seems that many of the kinks have been worked out and refreshing is working well.

However, my recordings are now dropping in .ts format and don't seem to be transcoding to mkv.

Asudem

• Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 02:21 PM »
Seems that many of the kinks have been worked out and refreshing is working well.

However, my recordings are now dropping in .ts format and don't seem to be transcoding to mkv.

Interesting. Did you update FFMPEG recently? Usually the file format of the stream is broadcaster independent. Did the model change cameras or software they are using, or is it more than just the one model?

Garret

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2015
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 02:25 PM »
I am also getting .ts but I have no problems viewing the video in Light Alloy.

Would it be possible to switch to the normal broadcast instead if the mobile one?

Asudem

• Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 05:03 PM »
Would it be possible to switch to the normal broadcast instead if the mobile one?
Hmmm, tricky. I can look into it, but the way the program gathers the data has to be through the mobile version. Perhaps I can add an option to attempt a grab at the normal one.

judger

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 02:31 PM »

Interesting. Did you update FFMPEG recently? Usually the file format of the stream is broadcaster independent. Did the model change cameras or software they are using, or is it more than just the one model?

Nope.  In fact, it is doing this when just dropping in the newer .exe in the old folder.  It looks like it may be the ffmpeg call that changed.  I haven't had a chance to debug it, but i'll check it out.

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 08:26 PM »
In the original version, the audio used to be transcoded to MP3 which I think is incompatible, (or not recommended), for Transport Stream container.

From the original:
Code: C# [Select]
  1. //Create process info
  2. string pararms = string.Format("-i \"{0}\" -c copy -acodec mp3 \"{1}\"", this.URL, path);
  3. ProcessStartInfo oInfo = new ProcessStartInfo("ffmpeg.exe", pararms);

The current version accepts the streams as they are, h.264 and AAC (ADTS muxed) which are just saved as a Transport Stream.

EDIT: It would be good if it could go back to encoding the audio to MP3 and then muxing into an MP4 container as that can be directly imported into a NLE, eg. Sony Movie Studio.

I'm not sure how successful this would be though as currently the program streams in the TS are perfectly in sync, as soon as you transcode to an MP4 or MKV container the slightest glitch in one of the streams throws the syncing out badly.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 06:35 PM by 4wd »

alamata

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 11:24 AM »
hey,...

i would like to say thx for the work,... to "continue the MFCRecorder",... :Thmbsup:

your sources would be available ?,...

rqqt

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 08:26 PM by rqqt »

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 03:54 PM »
MALWARE WARNING!

https://www.virustot...analysis/1457900818/

For the noobs out there. Use "MFCRecorder2", it's malware free.

https://www.virustot...analysis/1457901445/

I've tried a couple of other scanners, and it's come up clean.  As there are such things as false positives, especially with virustotal, we'll let Asudem reply.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 07:38 PM »
The download is giving me a trojan alert from my local AVG virus installer as well.  I would exercise caution until we figure out what the story is.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2016, 08:23 PM »
The download is giving me a trojan alert from my local AVG virus installer as well.  I would exercise caution until we figure out what the story is.

Perhaps we should just remove it from his post until he comes back?  I figured he'd say something by now... but you don't want to get DC blacklisted for hosting malware.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 08:34 PM »
done.

Asudem

• Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2016, 08:43 PM »
Hmm, I haven't been getting updates about replies in the thread. I will re-upload the exe unconfused. I'm guessing that's the issue the malware detectors are having.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2016, 10:36 AM »
Hmm, I haven't been getting updates about replies in the thread. I will re-upload the exe unconfused. I'm guessing that's the issue the malware detectors are having.

If you could also upload the checksum and the virus reports on your new file, that would be helpful at alleviating suspicion.

Asudem

• Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2016, 11:39 AM »
If you could also upload the checksum and the virus reports on your new file, that would be helpful at alleviating suspicion.
I will include that with the current and all future releases! It's a shame that the exe packer I use flags the program as malware, but I will no longer use it in the future.

EDIT: All done, and all clean. Not a single line of code was edited.  :D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:49 PM by Asudem »

hiofm

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2016, 12:25 AM »
@Asudem Hey, your app doesn't seem to work... I right click -> record on a stream and nothing ever happens.

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2016, 07:43 AM »
@Asudem Hey, your app doesn't seem to work... I right click -> record on a stream and nothing ever happens.

Do you have ffmpeg.exe and ffplay.exe in the same directory as MFCRecorder?

It uses ffmpeg.exe to download the stream and ffplay.exe to display it, (when you double-click on a model).

ffmpeg - follow the download links and get the 32bit Static build, (ease of compatibility).

hiofm

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2016, 01:59 PM »
That did it, thank you! Now how do I *stop* the recording? haha

Asudem

• Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 10:24 AM »
This is one of the original mechanics of the program I do not like. There is no way to identify what process of ffmpeg is recording what model. At least not that I've figured out anyway. So there is no way to stop it using this method. However if you unhide ffmpeg, you will see the console window process the stream, and you can close it once you are done recording.

hiofm

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 01:33 PM »
This is kind of a hacky idea, but it could work - when starting a stream recording grab the running list of processes before and after starting ffmpeg and compare to find which ffmpeg process you just started. Then internally tie that to each model as you start each stream recording. Just a thought I had.

DareDevil92

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2016, 06:40 PM »

This is one of the original mechanics of the program I do not like. There is no way to identify what process of ffmpeg is recording what model. At least not that I've figured out anyway. So there is no way to stop it using this method. However if you unhide ffmpeg, you will see the console window process the stream, and you can close it once you are done recording.

Best and easiest way I have found is to stop recording is find the model in the list, right click and select "Add to Exclude List" the recording will stop and then just go to the exclude list a find her model number select it and hit remove. Then just hit record or add her back to your inclusion list, to start recording again.

I know no one asked but to find out a Model ID without them being online.
1. Go to their profile
2. Right click their profile picture and click Copy Image URL (or copy image address)
3. Paste that somewhere, and you will get something like this - https: //img.mfcimg.com/photos2/399/5646871/avatar.90x90.jpg?nc=1388376734 -
4. Lets break down that URL https: //img.mfcimg.com/photos2/399/**MODEL ID HERE**/avatar.90x90.jpg?nc=1388376734
5. Copy the numbers where **MODEL ID** is and paste that into the "Add Model ID to always Record" and you are done.

couple of questions and suggestions, hope you don't mind.

I reorder my tabs to better suit me (Name, Is Recording, Country, Age), but every time I restart they reset back to default, how can I get that to save the order I have?

Model inclusion list is great, looking forward to the seeing the model names, maybe have it laid out like "ModelName - Model ID", I would love to see the recording folders with the same layout as I like my folders organised alphabetically.

jdemarco

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2016, 11:17 PM »
fantastic program - thank you.

one question ... i've found that some of the captured videos are corrupted in a way that they can't be played.  Either the video opens and plays but you can't seek, or it opens, plays and seeks fine but than hits a point in the recording where it gets choppy and freezes the player.  Anyone having this issue?  I'm using the latest 32bit FFMEG.  I've tried various players and they all fail in the same manner. 

Of course, the videos of the model staring at the camera for four hours work great.  The good ones are always corrupt!  Happens to about 1 in 4 recordings.

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2016, 02:10 AM »
... i've found that some of the captured videos are corrupted in a way that they can't be played.

Could be the stream suffered corruption as it was being recorded, you can try converting the Transport Stream container to MP4 using the following command:

Code: Text [Select]
  1. ffmpeg.exe -i somefile.ts -y -c:v libx264 -crf 18 -coder 0 -g 10 -keyint_min 1 -profile:v main -level 3.0 -c:a aac -strict -2 somefile.mp4

If the incoming stream suffered errors as it was being recorded the output will probably be severely out of sync in places.

NotACoder

• Participant
  • Joined in 2016
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2016, 09:35 PM »
When a "camserv" is missing from the configproxy.php "h5video_servers" does that mean the model hasn't enabled the Mobile feed?