topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 7:23 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: iOS 7 Makes Devices Waterproof! WOW! ;D  (Read 2829 times)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
iOS 7 Makes Devices Waterproof! WOW! ;D
« on: September 24, 2013, 07:45 AM »
WWWAAAYYY TOOOOOOOO FUNNY! ;D

http://news.sky.com/...advert-owners-fooled
http://www.mobilenap...ll-prank-already.htm
http://metro.co.uk/2...from-trying-4088922/

Guess there was a hoax going around about iOS 7 making Apple devices waterproof.

AND PEOPLE RUINED THEIR PHONES/IPADS! ;D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Yeah, it sucks for them... but seriously? Can you be that incredibly stupid and expect sympathy?

What they need is 1 of these:

http://www.aduroprod...e-for-apple-iphone-5

mx-ap1_7.jpg

And 1 of these:

brain.gif

Kind of makes me wonder if another hoax would work...

"Apple devices contain some of the most sophisticated electronics in the world. In fact, simply holding an Apple device will insulate you from electric shocks from exposed common household wiring."

MWAHAHAHA~!

Ok, that's about 666 degrees more evil than the waterproofing hoax, but would it be a bad thing? It might just fill a chapter for the Darwin Awards! :P ;D "Your moronic death brings us laughter!"

I just can't stop laughing at this! ;D
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: iOS 7 Makes Devices Waterproof! WOW! ;D
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 09:34 AM »
That's just wrong... on both ends.  But it's funny and hard to feel sympathy as it shows how much the sheeple pay blind attention to apple ads.

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 11:46 AM »
Yeah, it sucks for them... but seriously? Can you be that incredibly stupid and expect sympathy?

O hell I'm pretty sure at that level of ignorance these people would expect sympathy for poking themselves in the eye with their own finger ...(probably during a nose picking accident)...But they ain't gonna get any from me. :D

Not to mention spotting this in the product features list for the "water proof" case:
Integrated X-MOUNT design, a conveniently detachable yet solid lock that connects your mobile device with interchangeable clips designed for bikes, motorcycles, boats, etc. Mounts sold separately.

Pray tell how the hell is someone going to use a cell phone on a motorcycle??!? ...There ain't time for that shit...you got way too much to do just trying to stay alive to be fiddling with a freakin' phone. Christ! That's an aspiring Darwin Award winner right there for sure!

-----------------------------------------------------------------//-----------------------------------------------------------

I heard that the new iPhone IronMan app will make you fly, strong enough to stop a train, and bullet proof!

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 12:11 PM »
I heard that the new iPhone IronMan app will make you fly, strong enough to stop a train, and bullet proof!

Hahahaha! You crack me up!  :Thmbsup:

But I also heard that app works best when initially run while you're standing on top of a tall building, peering over the edge! And even better if you've handcuffed yourself to some railroad tracks without a key. ;)
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker