Simple and easy tool
, love it
, especially the abilities of .....
1) copy and paste directly to Excel spreadsheet
2) export to a [.csv] file
3) double-click-line connect to the stock page at Yahoo.
Make it very useful for people like me keeping stocks in Excel.
On the other end, the manual one-by-one input process is not really friendly to a long list of stocks/alerts.
Wish I could quickly input/update a new list of stocks by ...
1) copy and paste 3 columns (symbol/High alert/ Low Alert) of content directly from Excel spreadsheet
2) delete all selected (by shift or control click) symbols
It would very nice to allow different groups of stocks ...
3) new/open/save groups with names such as value-stock, Roth-IRA etc.
(save files as [value-stock.lst], [Roth-IRA.lst], etc.)
4) import from a [.csv] file (append or as a new group)
(Currently I go back-door to change the [stocks.lst] for these things...