topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 10:59 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: 21st December 2012...Why it won't happen...(Nibiru/Planet X)  (Read 30643 times)

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
21st December 2012...Why it won't happen...(Nibiru/Planet X)
« on: December 19, 2012, 06:22 PM »
Nibiru_is_visible_2012.jpg

Right, to all those who believe Planet Nibiru (or Planet X) will hit us in around 24 hours, lets look at a little fact shall we? Niburu is claimed to be 4x the size of Earth.

Now...that's a fucking BIG object...On that basis, you WOULD be able to see it, very clearly by now, with the naked eye...

In fact, it would be very hard to miss...

One way to look at it...is the moon is 1/4 the size of the Earth's diameter, and 238,000miles from the Earth.

That's a LONG way away. Even at that size, and that distance, it is VERY visible with nothing but the naked eye...on clear nights you can even clearly see definition such as craters.

So...A little bit more Math here...If the moon is 1/4 the Earth, that makes the Earth 4x the size of the moon. Now 4x that AGAIN...That's 952,000miles...That's how far it could be away right now, and be as visible as the moon...

Now...Travelling at the speed of light...It would take appx 1.5seconds to get from the moon to the Earth...

So, we have some basis for Math right now...

We know 'Niburu' is not visible AT ALL, so we can safely assume it is around 19,040,00Miles away (~8x the distance of the moon) - At 4x the size of the Earth, it would be perfectly visible by Telescope...but lets imagine nobody has those shall we? OK...so...the fastest meteor goes around ~160,000 mph (Very fucking fast)...That would mean...the distance it would have to be at...RIGHT NOW...on a collision course...(Not possible at the distance it would need to be)...is...3,840,000...Yes...almost 4 MILLION MILES...

BUT...what's more...is that, even in 1927, WE COULD SEE THINGS THAT FAR AWAY...A newspaper story from Wednesday 25 May 1927: http://trove.nla.gov...del/article/36046580

Clicked the link and read it?  Good...lets carry on shall we?

Oh look...it means we would know...

So...All in all...in order for nobody to have seen it...AT ALL...no glimpse, no slight piece of solid evidence (Even amateur astronomers would be able to track at this distance)....it would have to currently be sitting, around....the 50 or 60 MILLION mile mark...OH...no it wouldn't...because guess what...MARS is 60 Million Miles away at one of its closest points to Earth...and ... hmm...guess what...ITS VISIBLE from that distance, even with the naked eye! -

SO...Lets go deeper shall we?

Pluto is 3,674,490,959miles away...o.0...that's 3.5 BILLION MILES...Btw...we can SEE that with some of the better telescopes we have...(How the fuck else would we know it's there?)...

Soooooooooo..........

Going on another basis, that NASA currently track objects within 120 million miles of us...so if it was close...we would know  - BUT, if it is going (EXTREMELY) fast...and is around, for the sake of argument...5 Billion Miles from us (Other side of Pluto)...it would have to be travelling at around 138888888.8888889MPH (138.8 MILLION MPH) (38,580 Miles Per Second...or around 1/5th The Speed of light, which is approximately 186,282 miles per second)

Anyway...My point is...NO object could be travelling, that fast, and be that far away (Don't forget , if its going that fast...and the Mayans predicted it...lets say, around the end of when they where here...about 900AD...or...1112 years ago...'Planet Niburu' would have been...assuming it has always been travelling in the same direction...with no deviation (It's going fucking fast...so wtf could alter its course?) ... 1,352,933,000,000,000 Miles from Earth (or)...

1 Quardrillion, 352 Trillian, 933 Billion Miles...

Oh, I'm also ignoring the fact that the Mayans did NOT know about the Leap Year...

Anybody want me to take that into account and do some more math?

(Thanks to Deozaan for help with some of the Math in here!)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 08:24 PM by Stephen66515 »

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
Re: 21st December 2012...Why it won't happen...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 06:27 PM »
Wrong. It's a pole shift. The world will have 1000 tsunamis all at the same time. All life will be extinguished, except for the zombies. Oh, forgot - a zombie apocalypse will start in the morning. The pole shift is at noon. Alien invasion in the late afternoon, and the rapture in the evening. :P
Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: 21st December 2012...Why it won't happen...
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 06:40 PM »
It's been hiding behind the Moon all the way in, when it's close enough to the Moon its gravitational force will pull it aside, (or it could run it down), and then it will hit the Earth 1.49 hours later.

You're going to bring up the fact that an object that size will be visible behind the Moon aren't you?

The Tardis Effect explains this anomaly: Big objects far away look smaller than small objects really close.

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: 21st December 2012...Why it won't happen...(Nibiru/Planet X)
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 06:43 PM »
Wrong. It's a pole shift. The world will have 1000 tsunamis all at the same time. All life will be extinguished, except for the zombies. Oh, forgot - a zombie apocalypse will start in the morning. The pole shift is at noon. Alien invasion in the late afternoon, and the rapture in the evening. :P

You're completely wrong, this morning I found the Necronomicon, (my wife had hidden it under the bed - I'll be having words with her after all this apocalypse thing is over).

So be prepared for Giant Evil Gods!

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 06:45 PM »
It's been hiding behind the Moon all the way in, when it's close enough to the Moon its gravitational force will pull it aside, (or it could run it down), and then it will hit the Earth 1.49 hours later.

You're going to bring up the fact that an object that size will be visible behind the Moon aren't you?

The Tardis Effect explains this anomaly: Big objects far away look smaller than small objects really close.
* Stephen66515 can't tell is Satire or serious  :huh:

If Satire...Lol

If serious...wut?  You know the moon MOVES right?, so for that ENTIRE time, it would have to be moving, very fast, from side to side, to avoid visible detection...not to mention detection from space bound telescopes that are way out of the way of the moon o.0

Off Topic
Also...This was your 2,222nd Post...Kinda cool

4wd.png

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 06:47 PM »
Also, if we all die on Friday, I will publicly apologise for my false findings, First thing Saturday morning.

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 06:55 PM »
If serious...wut?  You know the moon MOVES right?, so for that ENTIRE time, it would have to be moving, very fast, from side to side, to avoid visible detection...not to mention detection from space bound telescopes that are way out of the way of the moon o.0

Hey!  It's a crazy f*cked up Universe...work with me on this.

At least I didn't mention anything about its stealth capabilities.

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 07:03 PM »
If serious...wut?  You know the moon MOVES right?, so for that ENTIRE time, it would have to be moving, very fast, from side to side, to avoid visible detection...not to mention detection from space bound telescopes that are way out of the way of the moon o.0

Hey!  It's a crazy f*cked up Universe...work with me on this.

At least I didn't mention anything about its stealth capabilities.

<CSI Reference>
OK, Zoom, zoom some more...rotate...enhance, rotate, enhance, zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...rotate...invert...polarize...rotate...lighten...enhance...rotate...enhance...zoom some more...rotate...enhance, rotate, enhance, zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...rotate...invert...polarize...rotate...lighten...enhance...rotate...enhance...zoom some more...rotate...enhance, rotate, enhance, zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...rotate...invert...polarize...rotate...lighten...enhance...rotate...enhance...zoom some more...rotate...enhance, rotate, enhance, zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...rotate...invert...polarize...rotate...lighten...enhance...rotate...enhance...zoom some more...rotate...enhance, rotate, enhance, zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...rotate...invert...polarize...rotate...lighten...enhance...rotate...enhance...zoom some more...rotate...enhance, rotate, enhance, zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...rotate...invert...polarize...rotate...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...zoom...enhance...zoom...enhance...zoom...zoom...
</CSI Reference>

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 07:37 PM »

You're completely wrong, this morning I found the Necronomicon, (my wife had hidden it under the bed - I'll be having words with her after all this apocalypse thing is over).

So be prepared for Giant Evil Gods!

I'm not wrong! I'm right!

Just tell me when you plan to start the incantation, and I'll add it in~! ;D

Tinman57

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 08:11 PM »
the moon is 1/4 the size of the Earth's diameter, and 238miles from the Earth

Uhm.....I think the moon is a little further than 238 miles from Earth.   :D  I think it's like 225,291 to 251,910 miles from the Earth depending on its elliptical orbit at the time.   :two:   :lol:

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 08:21 PM »
the moon is 1/4 the size of the Earth's diameter, and 238miles from the Earth

Uhm.....I think the moon is a little further than 238 miles from Earth.   :D  I think it's like 225,291 to 251,910 miles from the Earth depending on its elliptical orbit at the time.   :two:   :lol:

missed the K at the end of it :P, fixed, now says 238,000 :D

KynloStephen66515

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 08:25 PM »
Also fixed a few other stupid Math errors I made...

Either way...My point stands...This shit is funny  ;D

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 08:36 PM »
This shit is funny  ;D

Ha. Ha. Just laugh it up as you drown in a tsunami, trying to dodge energy bolts fired by alien assassins while a zombie chews at your feet and a Great Old One flays the skin off your face and you realize you're going to burn in Hell~! :P ;D

PhilB66

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2012, 10:05 PM »
This shit is funny  ;D

Ha. Ha. Just laugh it up as you drown in a tsunami, trying to dodge energy bolts fired by alien assassins while a zombie chews at your feet and a Great Old One flays the skin off your face and you realize you're going to burn in Hell~! :P ;D
"Resistance is futile"

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2012, 10:12 PM »
This shit is funny  ;D

"Resistance is futile"

The Borg comes to assimilate survivors? Sheesh... It's worse than I thought~! ;D

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 06:32 AM »
Get ready!

548576_572305446132246_1927667434_n.jpg

f0dder

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • [Well, THAT escalated quickly!]
    • View Profile
    • f0dder's place
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 06:42 AM »
You're all going to die down here.
- carpe noctem

mahesh2k

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 06:45 AM »
NSFW Yeah

Shades

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 07:23 AM »
It is already 21-12-2012 in Sydney, Australia...btw  :P

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 07:24 AM »

Funny you mention that... I can hear a strange whirring noise outside... Oh, god! No!.sdakjhfdasjlksd

Shades

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 07:29 AM »
For confirmation I need to hear similar news from Canberra, Auckland, Melbourne, Anadyr, Kiritimati and Suva...  :D

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 07:31 AM »
For confirmation I need to hear similar news from Canberra, Auckland, Melbourne, Anadyr, Kiritimati and Suva...  :D

I'll confirm that for Melbourne! :P

(You didn't really think that the insanity and silliness would stop, did you? The Great Old Ones are rising! :P )

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 07:37 AM »

Unless the Mayans took into account the fairly recent useless phenomena of daylight saving there's still another ~25 minutes to go.

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 07:47 AM »

Unless the Mayans took into account the fairly recent useless phenomena of daylight saving there's still another ~25 minutes to go.

Let's hear you say that when the zombies are munching on you~! :D

fenixproductions

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member