rssaphire are you using the latest farr alpha? if you're not sure can you redownload and update and see if it's still happening.
I redownloaded and am using v2.00.82 (which is what I was using before, I believe). The problem is still present. However, on rereading my description of the problem I may not have described it as clearly as I should have. Let me try again.
1) I bring up farr by pressing alt+space.
2) Farr appears with the usual list of recently used items
4) I type "ff donation"
3) after a brief pause, a list of bookmarks appears.
4) I click on the Donation Coder bookmark and Firefox starts to load it
5) The list of bookmarks clears in Farr then the url for Donation Coder appears briefly in the farr status bar.
6) The url disappears and farr expands to its original size with the original list of recently used items.
7) farr remains open until I manually close it.
If I am not uses the FF plugin, when I click on an item in the list, the item runs and the farr window disappears.
My original description implied that the farr window disappeared completely after the url started to load and a new farr window appeared. This was a misstatement on my part.