this week I made a lot of updates of Minimal Website and TetraComponents too.
- There are some additional dialogs to simplify the creation of links, insertion of pictures and for special formatting in the dialog for replacements now.
- Replace expressions can consist of several lines now (!not the search expression)
- The navigation in the program is improved.
- the text to html converter tolerates more "wrong" white spaces
- white spaces in front of links are written
- a ".bak"-file is written before saving a ".wst"-file
The TetraComponents have an additional version check for the tetra_engine.dll now
I now will slow down my updating process and wait for some feedback.