topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 11:00 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Asking for a few modifications to be added in the next update if possible  (Read 2949 times)

zannyzanchen

• Participant
  • Joined in 2020
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hello, new comer to the forum. Sorry if this is the wrong section. Just wanted to ask/point out a few things.

Tray icon..

Asking for an option to disable tray icon from turning red when taking a snapshot..
I've been looking to keep all tray icons displaying on the taskbar at all times instead of having some hidden, but when i do this and take a screenshot I can clearly see the app's icon changing to red each and every time. This is very combustible. I hope you can do an edit to stop this annoying thing from happening.

File naming..

Need to be able to set time naming of snapshots to 24 hour format  (that way the name sorting will be be properly organized/kept)

Because by normal name sorting order windows will list 2_20 pm before 8_20 am.. But that's not good since the 8 am file should come before the 2 pm but if it was 24 time format naming then the time would be 14:20 o clock. Thus the proper order will be kept. Also it would be cool if we could opt to not have the Am or PM at the end. Just personal preference i guess though; I don't like it. Especially for such a case if it is already using 24 hour time naming for files. I hope you will think to make these changes thanks.

// I may not have any internet for the next few day (not quite sure)
So if for any reason anyone should give reply and a response from me is needed but you get it not in time, then i hope you can understand.
Anyway, thanks for readying. Good bye

hamradio

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Amateur Radio Guy
    • View Profile
    • HamRadioUSA.net
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Hello, new comer to the forum. Sorry if this is the wrong section. Just wanted to ask/point out a few things.
-zannyzanchen (March 05, 2020, 03:23 PM)

Welcome to the forum!

Asking for an option to disable tray icon from turning red when taking a snapshot..
I've been looking to keep all tray icons displaying on the taskbar at all times instead of having some hidden, but when i do this and take a screenshot I can clearly see the app's icon changing to red each and every time. This is very combustible. I hope you can do an edit to stop this annoying thing from happening.

I am not the author so can't comment on the tray icon feature you are wanting that will be mouser needing to reply to this topic.

Need to be able to set time naming of snapshots to 24 hour format  (that way the name sorting will be be properly organized/kept)

Because by normal name sorting order windows will list 2_20 pm before 8_20 am.. But that's not good since the 8 am file should come before the 2 pm but if it was 24 time format naming then the time would be 14:20 o clock. Thus the proper order will be kept. Also it would be cool if we could opt to not have the Am or PM at the end. Just personal preference i guess though; I don't like it. Especially for such a case if it is already using 24 hour time naming for files. I hope you will think to make these changes thanks.

File naming is in the Preferences and then File Naming where you can customize the default filename template. :Thmbsup:

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I'll add an option to disable tray flashing.
As hamradio says, I think you should be able to customize the file naming already.

zannyzanchen

• Participant
  • Joined in 2020
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
File naming is in the Preferences and then File Naming where you can customize the default filename template. :Thmbsup:

Yes, thanks a lot for the info it can definitely be done. Nice to know it can be customized this much  :Thmbsup:

I'll add an option to disable tray flashing.
Okay that sounds cool.. looking forward to it whenever it is done, thanks in advance.

=====================

Sorry for the lack of communication, been drowning in that life stuff and had no internet for a full month. Have not the real net right now still has it's only some data thing but just thought i'd stop by here and see whats happening.. Anyways okay byes