Not sure whether this helps, but I watched and listened to the YT video, and this is what seems
to be happening:
- During the video, the user's mouse cursor is periodically moved back and forth over the Excerpt field of an item ID, presumably emphasising the different data content.
- Select ID 13189 - No sound.
- Select ID 13155 - "Woop" (Capture) sound, then "Clunk-Clunk" (I think that's the "duplicate not captured" sound).
- Selector under mouse jumps to ID 13170 . (Not sure why.)
- Select ID 13190 - No sound.
- Select ID 13156 - No sound
- Select ID 13156 again - "Woop sound", then "Clunk-Clunk"
- Selector under mouse jumps to ID 13174. (Not sure why.)
- Select ID 13157 - No sound.
- Select ID 13157 again - "Woop sound", then "Clunk"
If this problem has only recently occurred for this user, then, other things being equal (no system changes), I wondered whether the user's mouse might have a problem - e.g., (say) have a worn/flaky left-button micro switch and is sometimes "bouncing" (doing a double-click), or something - I've seen that sort of thing happen before and the errors can seem to be episodic.
Also, I recall that in an earlier version of CHS, the scrolled table would seem to jump around a bit under the selector, but that behaviour went away after some updates. Might be worth checking whether the user has the latest version.