topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 12:11 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Does Al-Tubaigy Has Free Dates?  (Read 2923 times)

ital2

• Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Does Al-Tubaigy Has Free Dates?
« on: December 07, 2018, 05:44 PM »
You know, that currently most famous pathologist world-wide. Why so? Well, there would be another appointment for him in perspective, in order to return to the right way some, well, let's call it, asshole. Nothing really pernicious, but quite a nuisance, quand même ! So, cutting off of him some of his larcenous fingers would probably do him VERY good, and to society assuredly, it's the Shariah way, for the real nuisances.

Around a week or so, very late in the evening, I received the following mail:

Virus alert - <[email protected]> - [email protected] has been hacked! Change your password immediately!

I have very bad news for you.
03/10/2018 - on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account [email protected]

So, you can change the password, yes.. But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.
I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device [!].

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device [!] and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.
But I looked at the sites [!] that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!!
I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course! [!]

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) [!] and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.
I think $710 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 13hjTSbwVJfsDgL3qaQSu3fs2qmHQCHRXT

You do not know how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search engine: "how to replenish btc wallet".
It's extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (you yourself will see that this is impossible, the sender address is automatically generated)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment!
This is the word of honor hacker [! hear hear!]

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job. [! So that would be called a career criminal?]
Good luck.

Now don't take me wrong. As said, I received this mail very late in the evening, and though, some 15 minutes later, I was already asleep, so no harm done in my case, I don't hate this asshole in the slightest, I just want him to live on without his thievery fingers asap.

He does not know anything about my "device", he does not know anything of my "fantasy" - but then, it's news to me that a(n imaginary-only, of course, in view of my age) predilection for normal intercourse with girls aged 18 to 30 (whilst being quite happy with some quite older model in real life, or as the French say: "If you don't have what you love, you better love what you have (got)!") was "shifted far away from the normal course!" - wow: times have quite changed, then!

And of course, none of my "devices" got any camera, except for a simple phone which I only use for calling (incl. incoming calls), and which is permanently stored, the lens touching the shelf; my dedicated camera being stored within a cupboard.

This being said, I wonder though what could be the percentage or rather the per mills, of people NOT sleeping after receiving such a piece of half-baked shit, or who even would pay: so better Al-Tubaigy took care of such assholes, in the end, right? ;-)

On the other hand, that was quite a change from the usual "I'm from Africa, and you'll get x per cent of the multi-million transfer", the latest one of those even started his mail by a hilarious "I present myself as Sir." - no kidding, even I couldn't invent such crazy things!

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Does Al-Tubaigy Has Free Dates?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 05:52 PM »
It's just a standard scam, pretending to have video of you doing something bad, or access to your computer.  They write these emails all the time to everyone on the planet.  They haven't hacked your computer, it's all just bulllshit. Just ignore it.

If anyone really hacked into your pc and/or had video and wanted you to know it and pay them, they would ransomware your files so you couldn't get at them and send you the video.

In short, if you or anyone else gets emails like this claiming to have got some info on you, just ignore it.

ps. ital2, some of your posts are looking like spam on first glance.. Please try to do a better job of posting a relevant topic title that describes what you are facing, and start the topic out in a way that is easier to understand what you are writing about.  Otherwise one of us moderators might ban you thinking you are a spammer!

ital2

• Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 01:35 PM »
Well, mouser, I had presupposed

- that readers recognize my irony; this thread's only on the spectacular primitivism of some people posing as threads and trying to extort big money, not on torture (wants), not on software - hence the "Living Room" subforum I chose for it

- that your yard dogs recognize my pen name (as non-spamming; as never-spamming, and that should be totally independent of my respective titling).

And, with all due respect, I don't see what your post, except for its inherent (i.e. not outspoken) thread (which I think is in relation to my analysis of the wraith808 experience), would add to mine, except that it implies our readers will NOT have got my message; yours just translating it for the imbeciles (of which we don't have any here I hope).

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 03:21 PM »
@ital2, you mention the other thread here, so I'll comment here about that here: I often notice here on dc that people have a problem with directness, misunderstanding it for rudeness, or as being 'loaded' with something or other, as opposed to simple and straight-forward. You are very direct yourself, but having already jumped to conclusions, and seeing protagonists as opposed to someone who is trying to add value to the topic, you destroy most chances of actually reaching any understanding or having any meaningful interaction of value. Of course things are sometimes not completely simple and straight-forward, but the point remains valid: jumping to conclusions, putting someone in a box, and attacking them just kills any possibilities -- and generally just makes for a shitty mood.
Tom