topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:26 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: I need a simple, POP-Up reminder and send to email also, programe ( Windows 7 )  (Read 4658 times)

screenshot1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Does anyone know of a simple, POP-Up reminder and send to email also, programe ( Windows 7 ) ..i have been using Kirby Alarms, for many years, but now will NOT send to email .. This is the BEST program i have used .. all others i searched for, are all badly designed, too many clicks ! HELPPPPPPP  :Thmbsup:

Ath

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Ehm, the Kirby Software site is alive and kicking, and they officially support sending e-mail. Have you tried getting support there?

screenshot1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Ehm, the Kirby Software site is alive and kicking, and they officially support sending e-mail. Have you tried getting support there?
Hi, Yes ,I have emailed them, I just thought id try here also, as awaiting reply from 'Kirby'  :P

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
... but now will NOT send to email ..

More info, ie. what email provider are we talking about?

eg. If it's Google you might need to lower access restrictions: Let less secure apps use your account or enable 2FA and Sign in using App Passwords, (what I do for Thunderbird).

screenshot1

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I am using Outlook Express 6..... Gmx accounts

antekgla

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • SRTFilter
    • Donate to Member
The Bat! have a excellent Scheduler where you cand make one time only or repetitive tasks to make a lot of email actions. (of course sending a e-mail is one of them).

The.Bat.Scheduler.jpgI need a simple, POP-Up reminder and send to email also, programe ( Windows 7 )

Besides The Bat! is a thousand times better email client que Outlook Express!

Sadly... The Bat! is not free software.  :-[
SRTFilter Automatic Subtitle Editor & Renamer
Dualcopy If you use Teracopy or Fastcopy this can be interesting   - My N.A.N.Y 2018 Entry

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi, Yes ,I have emailed them, I just thought id try here also, as awaiting reply from 'Kirby'  :P
Kirby Alarm is a great program - I still it use it on (sigh) Vista Home Premium.  But Kirby Alarm is somewhere around the same age.  Its last update was April 13, 2008.  Well, if it ain't broke don't fix it!