topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:45 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Hmm .. I love it: MOVEOUT, but it needs an option to turn off the popup boxs.  (Read 5266 times)

BONZ

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
It really is a nice utility  :Thmbsup:, small, nicely functional except for those danged  ;) popups. Gonna keep it either way till something better comes along (unlikely anytime soon, it IS that good!).

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Skrommel has not been around in quite some time.  But the fact that all his utilities include the .ahk source implies you may modify it for your own use.  Download using the green 'H' button to get the source.  AHK has been updated quite a bit in the interim.  But if need be you could get the version that was in use at the time the script was written to side step incompatibilities.

For help with ahk scripting if you get stuck, try this forum:

https://autohotkey.c...c0ed4abd78975bcac95b

Lintalist

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Lintalist
    • Donate to Member
I'm not familiar with MOVEOUT but a quick look at it reminds me of Belvedere - https://github.com/adampash/belvedere
Also written in AutoHotkey.

Belvedere: Keep your desktop or any other folder on your hard drive organized and under control with Belvedere, an automated Windows file management tool. Use Belvedere's friendly interface to create advanced rules to move, copy, delete, rename, or open files based on their name, extension, size, creation date, and more.

BONZ

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thank You both MilesAhead and Lintalist for your good replies, much appreciated indeed.  :D  :Thmbsup:

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thank You both MilesAhead and Lintalist for your good replies, much appreciated indeed.  :D  :Thmbsup:

You are most welcome.  :)

antekgla

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • SRTFilter
    • Donate to Member
I never tried MOVEOUT or BELVEDERE but if you like to try a new and excellent Automatic Files Organizer I recommend you:

DropIt also Portable and Open Source but made in AutoIt.

SRTFilter Automatic Subtitle Editor & Renamer
Dualcopy If you use Teracopy or Fastcopy this can be interesting   - My N.A.N.Y 2018 Entry