topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 1:46 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Copywhiz 5 Launched - File copy tool for Windows with crazy features  (Read 7827 times)

conceptworld

• Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hello Everyone,

We just launched Copywhiz 5 (which was called Piky Basket some years back) - http://www.conceptworld.com/Copywhiz

All DonationCoders get 30% off :) Please use the discount coupon code CZ-30-DCODER.

Copywhiz enhances your file copy experience in Windows. It offers more flexibility when copying files by letting you choose which type of files to copy & which to ignore.

- Copy only new or modified files from a folder.
- Copy files based on file name or extension.
- Copy files based on file size.
- Easily exclude folders that you do not wish to copy.
- Collect files from different folders and paste them all at once.
- Copy files to multiple folders simultaneously including network remote folders.
- Save project & re-run it for manual file backup.
- Save project & schedule it for automatic file backup.
- Copy files without folders.
- Copy only folder structure without files
- Do not keep empty folders
- Replace files on reboot.
- Copy locked files (files in use).
- Review list of files that will actually be copied.
- Retry or skip a file on error.
- Auto-rename duplicate files.
- Skip files if identical.

All these features are designed to make your file copy, file sharing and file backup tasks enjoyable and efficient. Copywhiz works from within Windows Explorer. Also supports other file managers like Total Commander, xplorer2 , Directory Opus (dopus), RecentX, XYPlorer and ExplorerXP.

To know what's new in this version please visit: http://www.conceptwo...om/Copywhiz/WhatsNew

Regards,
Gautam Jain
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:18 AM by conceptworld »

Jibz

• Developer
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I am sorry -- I am sure this is a very nice product, but posting the exact same advertisement statement in 7 different threads on the forum borders on spam imho.

conceptworld

• Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Sorry @Jibz. Those threads were discussing about Copywhiz (Piky Basket). So I posted. Should I link those posts to this thread? Please do suggest.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Jibz is right.

It's not helpful to make multiple posts with the details of the new version.

For many reasons.  For example it makes each of those posts places where people might think they should reply and ask about more information.

It also feels a lot like spam to readers when you make so many posts.
AND it looks a lot like spam to search engines like google when there is so much duplicated "advertisements".

The proper thing to do is make ONE post with the details about the new relase, and then in other threads which you feel are highly relevant and are recent, you can make a post saying something like:

"You might want to check out a shareware program i am involved in called copywhiz, which has just released a new version (5) which i have posted about here [link]."

Additionally, when there are so many threads that you feel are relevant, you need to pick just one or two that are most recent to post on and let the others age out gracefully, rather than revive old threads.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I have deleted a couple of your posts from today that were made to very old threads.

Can you please correct the other posts that i have left alive from today to make them simply refer to your main announcement thread.

conceptworld

• Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member

Thanks Mouser. I have now edited one post pointing to this page.

Also, I have left this announcement as it is: https://www.donation....msg397228#msg397228 since it is members only zone.

Kindly delete our conversation related to spam (including this post) above since all visitors will come to this thread.

Regards,
Gautam Jain