topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:05 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: Conditional diary  (Read 16116 times)

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Conditional diary
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2015, 05:55 PM »
What happen ?
 :-[

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2015, 05:55 PM »
http://getorganized....ur_plans_into_action

https://www.youtube..../watch?v=1LJnyVVJors

Those go into the Franklin Planning system, which is very similar to what you put forth.

When I was using it (I use GTD now as it's more compatible with Agile), I used Achieve Planner and PlanPlus, but they're not free.  But the Franklin System is pretty standard, so you should be able to find it with a good search.

Hard work indeed.

Don't seems FREE . I try download PlanPlusWindows51_3162_Full

And the download page seemed parked, but finally download.

Nevertheless seems a web for multiple purposes and physical diaries, not only software.

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2015, 04:27 AM »
Yeah, ToDoList is a great piece of software - I haven't used it in years, but it seems to have just gotten better.

Did you double-post there Contro - or was the second post meant to be about the Franklin planner?
Tom

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2015, 05:02 PM »
Yeah, ToDoList is a great piece of software - I haven't used it in years, but it seems to have just gotten better.

Did you double-post there Contro - or was the second post meant to be about the Franklin planner?

double-post or second post sure, but the meant to be about may be learn.
The time changes our world everyday.  And you know certainly well.  :-* :tellme:

Innuendo

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2015, 10:44 AM »
For whatever reason there are hardly any GTD programs for Windows that also happen to be freeware. Most have disappeared or moved to payware models. I've only been able to find one promising candidate.

ThinkingRock....their homepage is here:

http://www.thinkingrock.com.au/

However, they have moved to a payware model with v3.x of their software, which is the only version they offer on their homepage. The last freeware version, v2.2.1, can be found here:

http://sourceforge.n...ojects/thinkingrock/

The good news is its crosss-platform. Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux are supported. The bad news is it achieves this by being written in Java. Some people don't like Java touching their systems. I respect that.

I do like their licensing terms, though, for the paid version. $39 buys a license that lets you use the program on multiple computers with any mix of platforms, free upgrades, and free iOS and Android mobile apps.

Standard disclaimer: I've never used this software. I've never heard of this program or the company behind it until today. I've never used a GTD task-prioritizing system in my life.

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2015, 01:18 PM »
For whatever reason there are hardly any GTD programs for Windows that also happen to be freeware. Most have disappeared or moved to payware models. I've only been able to find one promising candidate.

ThinkingRock....their homepage is here:

http://www.thinkingrock.com.au/

However, they have moved to a payware model with v3.x of their software, which is the only version they offer on their homepage. The last freeware version, v2.2.1, can be found here:

http://sourceforge.n...ojects/thinkingrock/

The good news is its crosss-platform. Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux are supported. The bad news is it achieves this by being written in Java. Some people don't like Java touching their systems. I respect that.

I do like their licensing terms, though, for the paid version. $39 buys a license that lets you use the program on multiple computers with any mix of platforms, free upgrades, and free iOS and Android mobile apps.

Standard disclaimer: I've never used this software. I've never heard of this program or the company behind it until today. I've never used a GTD task-prioritizing system in my life.

I use in the past (and in the present) this program in the freeware version

Why ?

Because exists an autohotkey script to launch the ideas storm. Mind Storms....

When you have a bunch of tasks to be priorized may be a good tool.

Really the GTD philosophy and other similar ideas are alternatives to the well designed CRM software.

With the autohotkey script (i will put the link...... i must have somewhere.... but my memory....) if i find finally....

:-*

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2015, 01:22 PM »
I just use ActiveInbox.  The fact that it integrates with my e-mail puts it in front of me all day.  And the fact that I can use different aliases to send to my e-mail address to automatically classify things helps also.

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2015, 01:26 PM »
jejejeje
AddThoughts.ahk

The first link. http://www.autohotke...otkey-thinking-rock/

The thinkingrock forum seem parked.

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2015, 01:27 PM »
I just use ActiveInbox.  The fact that it integrates with my e-mail puts it in front of me all day.  And the fact that I can use different aliases to send to my e-mail address to automatically classify things helps also.

I'll take a look at this

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2015, 01:40 PM »
mmm in the portatil ask me for java 1.6 the version of thinking rock 2.2
Can I have several versions of java in the same pc.
I don't use Thinkingrock a long time ago