topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 1:02 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Memorial Day in US - a moment of thought for the foot soldiers in harms way  (Read 5637 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
it's memorial day in the united states today (http://en.wikipedia....rg/wiki/Memorial_Day)

this is not a political board an i do not want us to get into political arguments here; plenty of good sites for that.

regardless of politics, i hope we can all lend a moment of thought to the foot soldiers from all countries who may now as we speak be in a far off land, scared and in danger, doing only what they think is right.

vegas

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
well no matter how you look at it, 99% of the soldiers haven't done anything wrong. so praise & prayer to them. now as to the decisions that were made to put them there and keep them there...no comment.

Scott

• Resident Googler
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Whether or not they even think it's right, they're just doing their jobs, and have essentially no say in it.  I have a bunch of family in Iraq, or probably-soon-to-go, and it's been a tense time.  No prayers from me, but thoughts, definitely.
« Next Edit: Tomorrow at 12:13:47 AM by Scott »

zridling

• Friend of the Site
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
To quote Attaturk: "Peace be with those who die in our name, and also to those who want them not to be sacrificed in vain."