topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:35 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: NoteFrog Professional Lifetime License on Bits du Jour, Wed., Sept 12, 2012  (Read 4612 times)

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Quoting the NoteFrog blog:

BitsDuJour promotion – Wednesday, Sept 12
Posted by berry – August 29, 2012

HTConsulting will soon be featuring NoteFrog Professional Lifetime License on BitsDuJour, a ‘deal-of-the-day’ website that offers fantastic, one-time discounts on a variety of great products.

BitsDuJour will be offering NoteFrog Professional Lifetime License on Wednesday 12 September, 2012 at the dramatically reduced price of $15.95. The normal purchase price for NoteFrog Professional Lifetime License is $49.95!

If you have any friends or family members who might be interested in NoteFrog Professional Lifetime License please let them know about this sale. We can’t afford to offer this kind of discount often, and it will only be available on BitsDuJour for a single day only. Just tell them to visit http://www.bitsdujour.com on Wednesday 12 September, 2012 to get NoteFrog Professional Lifetime License for $15.95.

If you visit BitsDuJour right now you can click the ‘Notify Me’ button and you’ll be sure not to miss the deal!

Visit BitsDuJour (NoteFrog promotion page)

>> NoteFrog home page  <<

Previous DC threads:

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
bump for this offer today
Tom

Ennovy

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
"The Frog is having a sale."

5 year anniversary special Lifetime License

Includes ALL Future NoteFrog Upgrades, from $49.95 now for $9.95

Visit http://notefrog.com/nf_register.html

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
"The Frog is having a sale."
5 year anniversary special Lifetime License - Includes ALL Future NoteFrog Upgrades, from $49.95 now for $9.95 - Visit http://notefrog.com/nf_register.html

-I took the offer, but have not yet installed the application because I want to replace my PC as soon as possible. So I first wanted to know if any of you guys know from experience how easy or difficult it is to have the NoteFrog license moved to another PC? Sometimes "lifetime" is merely the life of the computer...
 :tellme:

berry

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Hi Curt,

There will be no problem moving the license to another computer. We're on the "honor" system. You may move your existing NoteFrog installation, if you've already installed it, or merely install it on the new system and use your existing registration code. Lifetime is Lifetime - yours or ours - and we're hoping that's a long time in both cases ;)

cheers,
berry

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
-thanks, berry!  :up: