topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:55 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Does anyone actually use 3D Mailbox (or know anyone who does)?  (Read 2198 times)

CodeTRUCKER

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I'll admit that I am an aviation buff that can spend hours just sitting in my car at the airport with my aviation radio scanner.  I love airplanes and have as far as my memory will allow.  A few years ago the same company that produced "Visitorville" created "3d Mailbox" some years ago and added a "Level 2 - LAX Airport" that models Los Angeles International airport with activity .  I have read every review I could find, but not one review ever gave me the impression it was actually being used by the reviewer.  I felt like the positive "reviews" were written by those pro-product bloggers I call, "blogworms."  Also, AFAICT this client has never been a topic on DonationCoder.  A search of the forums returned zero results.

While I am sure any cerebral-endowed power user will have no lack of disdain for the attempt of modeling an email client with a video game motif, I ask you to humor me.  I am really just trying to discern if the whole thing is a reality or not.

I am curious if anyone uses, has used or knows someone personally who has used 3D Mailbox?

Thank you.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Does anyone actually use 3D Mailbox (or know anyone who does)?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 02:43 PM »
That is a totally insane concept. Clever though.

The problem for me is that it's something I wouldn't mind using as a goof - but not having even a limited trial version (as opposed to a buy first  w/ 30-day money back guarantee) gives me just enough disincentive to pursue it any further. Too much hassle in exchange for looking into something I could never really say I needed.

So be it. ;)

---------------

I'll admit that I am an aviation buff that can spend hours just sitting in my car at the airport with my aviation radio scanner. 

I'd suspect you're also on every "suspicious person" list out there by now because of that. :P