ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone actually use 3D Mailbox (or know anyone who does)?

(1/1)

CodeTRUCKER:
I'll admit that I am an aviation buff that can spend hours just sitting in my car at the airport with my aviation radio scanner.  I love airplanes and have as far as my memory will allow.  A few years ago the same company that produced "Visitorville" created "3d Mailbox" some years ago and added a "Level 2 - LAX Airport" that models Los Angeles International airport with activity .  I have read every review I could find, but not one review ever gave me the impression it was actually being used by the reviewer.  I felt like the positive "reviews" were written by those pro-product bloggers I call, "blogworms."  Also, AFAICT this client has never been a topic on DonationCoder.  A search of the forums returned zero results.

While I am sure any cerebral-endowed power user will have no lack of disdain for the attempt of modeling an email client with a video game motif, I ask you to humor me.  I am really just trying to discern if the whole thing is a reality or not.

I am curious if anyone uses, has used or knows someone personally who has used 3D Mailbox?

Thank you.

40hz:
That is a totally insane concept. Clever though.

The problem for me is that it's something I wouldn't mind using as a goof - but not having even a limited trial version (as opposed to a buy first  w/ 30-day money back guarantee) gives me just enough disincentive to pursue it any further. Too much hassle in exchange for looking into something I could never really say I needed.

So be it. ;)

---------------

I'll admit that I am an aviation buff that can spend hours just sitting in my car at the airport with my aviation radio scanner. 

-CodeTRUCKER (March 24, 2012, 12:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd suspect you're also on every "suspicious person" list out there by now because of that. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version