Here's a simple note-taking software program for Windows XP, Vista and 7 and it's FREE.
Its key features and capabilities includes the following:
* Support either online and offline use (for offline use what if you don't have Internet access at some point or you want to avoid distraction)
* Instant flash card making (helps with memorizing important stuff)
* Notes organization (for knowledge/information access efficiency)
* Concept Mapping (a way to transcend knowledge into insight)
* Contextual Wikipedia reference (expand knowledge contextually)
Download the latest bleeding-edge version (June 10 2010):http://www.knowledge...dgeNoteBook_v299.exe
(1) Close all programs before installation.
(2) Click on the knowledgenotebook_v299.exe installer and then click on Install (use the default C:\Program Files directory for destination).
(3) When installation is complete, wait for about a minute
or a little bit longer, the screen may appear to freeze but it does not, the Knowledge NoteBook software will launch with IE browser automatically. Please note, you are recommended to switch to Firefox after installation.
Venturebeat ran a story titled "A laptop app for students who can’t stop typing" about us (Feb 19, 2010).
Nominated as technology rising star of NCTC and received letter of congratulation from Virginia Congressman Bob Goodlatte ( March 31st, 2010).
We welcome constructive and thoughtful feedback!
Roanoke, VA 24018http://www.knowledgenotebook.com
Post last edited: June 11 2010