it's not easy to say, but IMHO the area was "not empty" - but "unvisible", as the area went bigger or smaller, depending what font or size or time setting I tried to choose.
But, as explained, no text was visible, only the normal blue background. ... like the "East Frisian Flag: white dove on white ground
My old time format was:
hh:nn:ss\nddd, dd/mm/yyyy "/ KW("Wm"+1)"
Everything else worked:
- right clicking to show the menu
- click to show the calendar view
What do you mean with "no clock setting"?
- After closing your T-Clock, the normal Windows clock was visible.
- After starting Stoic Jokers T-Clock again, the white text was visible again.
- But during different tests and numerous switching between yours an Stoic Joher's version - suddenly the text was absent in BOTH versions!
- As I didn't know the registry key at this time - I restored my windows (some days ago) - and afterwards Stoic Jokers Version worked again
- Afterwards Stoic Joker gave me the information to delete his registy key - and start your T-Clock complete fresh
--> this worked.
I have another PC - still with the old version of Stoic Jokers T-Clock. (Windows 7 x64)
I could send you these settings.
What do you need specially?