topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 7:59 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: VueMinder Calendar Lite - A Freeware Calendar and Reminder Program  (Read 5214 times)

vuesoft

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • VueMinder Calendar
    • Donate to Member
Hello all,

My name is Dan Chartrand and I'm from VueSoft, creators of VueMinder Calendar. We've recently released a freeware version of our calendar software for Windows, titled VueMinder Calendar Lite. You can learn more about it or download it from our site at http://www.vueminder.com

The following is a brief description of what VueMinder Calendar Lite is, and what it can do:

VueMinder Calendar Lite is a FREE calendar and reminder program for Windows. It supports multiple calendars displayed simultaneously in layers. These can be viewed and printed by day, week, or month. They can also be visually distinguished using unlimited combinations of fonts, background colors, and gradient styles. It also integrates a semitransparent calendar into your Windows desktop, so you'll always be able to see your upcoming events.

VueMinder Calendar Lite provides a number of reminder options including pop-up reminders and desktop alerts. Desktop alerts fade into view unobtrusively in the lower-right corner of the screen. Recently viewed or dismissed reminders are easily accessible and can be redisplayed with a single click.

VueMinder Calendar Lite supports the iCalendar standard, allowing subscriptions to calendars located on both your local network or over the web. You can also export to iCalendar files, and use those in other calendar programs. A wide variety of print layouts and styles are also provided, along with a dynamically updating print preview window that allows you to instantly see what will be printed as the various printing options are modified.

For an even more full-featured calendar program, consider trying VueMinder Calendar Pro, which allows you to publish calendars over the web or to your local network, import and export to Excel, sync with Outlook, send SMS and email reminders, customize the interface with themes and user-defined layouts, and much more.

Regards,
Dan Chartrand
VueSoft

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Welcome to the site Dan, looks like a nice program.

Rhutobello

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Haven't tried out the program....but maybe the owner shall work themselves away from this rating?

http://www.siteadvis...O&os_ver=5.1.3.0

vuesoft

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • VueMinder Calendar
    • Donate to Member
I've removed the back-links from my website that McAfee apparantly finds dangerous enough to cause my site, which has all green downloads and no adware/malware detected, to receive a big red X.  Now, it appears McAfee is about 3 months behind in testing my site, so who knows how long it will take to get the red X removed.

I guess from now on, the lesson is to check McAfee before adding backlinks to download sites that ask for those links before they'll list my company's software.  I'm sure other software authors know what I'm talking about.  I blame Google.  
:P

« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 07:27 PM by vuesoft »