topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 6:56 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: phpform.org - free online html form builder  (Read 13071 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
phpform.org - free online html form builder
« on: January 23, 2008, 12:34 AM »
DC member veign says this may be the best online form generator he's seen.  It really does look extremely nice, with drag and drop support for re-arranging your forms and a visual editor for building them.

Seems like a great way to create an initial form for a page.  After you construct it visually the site lets you download the html code to put on your website.  Very well done.

from http://www.veign.com/blog/

Bella_Jones

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: phpform.org - free online html form builder
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 09:38 AM »
Thanks for information!  :Thmbsup:
In turn I wish to advise another useful resource with possibility to create any your form. Besides in php forms tutorials it's possible to find information about opportunities of e-mail creatig on a site by means PHP Forms i.t.c. Informational articles are wrote by developers by this web resource. I think this is advantage.  :D

Carol Haynes

• Waffles for England (patent pending)
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 10:42 AM »
Don't forget that the writers of PHPFORM do a full MySQL/PHP form-building and archiving package for $39 (per site) at www.appnitro.com They also do a reasonable deal on 10 sites and unlimited sites too. This is a really useful tool for quickly building forms and have them submitted for you. You can integrate the forms directly into websites (and customise the CSS so they look as though they fit) or have standalone pages that look a bit like phpform generated forms (but are full active). They even have a free installation service.

I don't use the package any more but I have in the past and found them very helpful and responsive to feedback.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 10:49 AM by Carol Haynes »

Radiola

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 12:58 PM »
I am agree with it. Form builder is very convenient software for creating online invitations, online surveys and so one. There are many companies which develop form builder, I know one of example of form builder yet.

Carol Haynes

• Waffles for England (patent pending)
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 02:25 PM »
Are you related to the form builder website? If you are you should say so.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 02:59 PM »
I purchased the appnitro stuff for my website a while ago.  I haven't used it in a 'production' environment yet, but what I've seen, I like.

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 03:02 PM »
Thanks for information!  :Thmbsup:
In turn I wish to advise another useful resource with possibility to create any your form. Besides in php forms tutorials it's possible to find information about opportunities of e-mail creatig on a site by means PHP Forms i.t.c. Informational articles are wrote by developers by this web resource. I think this is advantage.  :D

I am agree with it. Form builder is very convenient software for creating online invitations, online surveys and so one. There are many companies which develop form builder, I know one of example of form builder yet.

The stilted english in both of these is very close in their writing.  And for the one with two posts, the other post is a non-specific post which could be put in any thread and make just as much (or as little) sense.  Bots, I think?