topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 4:41 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: who can set up WordPress for me?  (Read 3162 times)

brotherS

• Master of Good Ideas
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
who can set up WordPress for me?
« on: May 17, 2011, 06:20 AM »
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who could set up WordPress for a new site. My picture needs to be integrated into the design, and a contact form needs to be set up - maybe it's possible to copy and paste it from an older site of mine?

Since my last project failed (financially) I'm not in a position to pay a lot for this - but maybe I can do something else for you in exchange?

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: who can set up WordPress for me?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 06:55 AM »
Do you already have the web hosting account and just need someone to do the actual installation and configuration?

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 04:41 PM »
If you are only looking for setup and not design work, I'd be willing to do it. I like doing stuff like this more than I enjoy generating the content to fill such a site. I think I keep creating new blogs just so I can go through the process of setting one up and customizing it.

If you have the hosting account and the theme you want to use, along with some idea of the plugins you want, I'll be willing to do the work to set it up.

brotherS

• Master of Good Ideas
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 03:49 AM »
If you are only looking for setup and not design work, I'd be willing to do it. I like doing stuff like this more than I enjoy generating the content to fill such a site. I think I keep creating new blogs just so I can go through the process of setting one up and customizing it.

If you have the hosting account and the theme you want to use, along with some idea of the plugins you want, I'll be willing to do the work to set it up.

Thanks! Since my first post WordPress is already set up on the account, but only with a basic theme, nothing customized yet. I'll get in touch with you.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 03:55 AM by brotherS »