ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

who can set up WordPress for me?

(1/1)

brotherS:
Hi,

I'm looking for someone who could set up WordPress for a new site. My picture needs to be integrated into the design, and a contact form needs to be set up - maybe it's possible to copy and paste it from an older site of mine?

Since my last project failed (financially) I'm not in a position to pay a lot for this - but maybe I can do something else for you in exchange?

mouser:
Do you already have the web hosting account and just need someone to do the actual installation and configuration?

app103:
If you are only looking for setup and not design work, I'd be willing to do it. I like doing stuff like this more than I enjoy generating the content to fill such a site. I think I keep creating new blogs just so I can go through the process of setting one up and customizing it.

If you have the hosting account and the theme you want to use, along with some idea of the plugins you want, I'll be willing to do the work to set it up.

brotherS:
If you are only looking for setup and not design work, I'd be willing to do it. I like doing stuff like this more than I enjoy generating the content to fill such a site. I think I keep creating new blogs just so I can go through the process of setting one up and customizing it.

If you have the hosting account and the theme you want to use, along with some idea of the plugins you want, I'll be willing to do the work to set it up.
-app103 (June 02, 2011, 04:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! Since my first post WordPress is already set up on the account, but only with a basic theme, nothing customized yet. I'll get in touch with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version