topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 3:25 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: FARR C# SDK and Documentation V2 (19/10/2008)  (Read 64195 times)

ewemoa

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: FARR C# SDK and Documentation V2 (19/10/2008)
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2010, 02:09 AM »
  • FARR CSharp SDK.chm - I compiled using NDoc a pretty referece file, some was copied was Mouser documentation and some I wrote myself. It isn't complete but it is better than nothing :)
I only just discovered this documentation.  It's way better than nothing -- and it seems to me that it's worth a look even if you are interested in developing FARR plugins, w/ or w/o CSharp.

Thank you so much for this  :Thmbsup:

aksx

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2011, 02:45 AM »
hey i followed the steps in the first post but the plugin wont compile as
using FARRCSharpSDK
show an error that it cannot be found and the referance assemblies $project_name$CSharpSDK.dll and $project_name$RCW show exclamation marks.
edit: i use visual studio 2010 ultimate
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 02:54 AM by aksx, Reason: additional info added »

vitalyb

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2011, 06:42 AM »
hey i followed the steps in the first post but the plugin wont compile as
using FARRCSharpSDK
show an error that it cannot be found and the referance assemblies $project_name$CSharpSDK.dll and $project_name$RCW show exclamation marks.
edit: i use visual studio 2010 ultimate

Hi AksX,

It is very possible that it won't compile in VS2010 as I never tested it with it (I think I was using 2005 back at the time).
I'm afraid I can't fix the template issue right now, however, you can take any of the other existing c# plugins and try to compile them in VS2010 and I believe they will.

You can then go ahead and just delete most of the plugin related code (which is quite separated from the the API that is used to communicate with FARR). To get started, I suggest to compile the latest plugin I made, FARRTunes

Good luck!

aksx

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2011, 01:46 AM »
Hi AksX,

It is very possible that it won't compile in VS2010 as I never tested it with it (I think I was using 2005 back at the time).
I'm afraid I can't fix the template issue right now, however, you can take any of the other existing c# plugins and try to compile them in VS2010 and I believe they will.

You can then go ahead and just delete most of the plugin related code (which is quite separated from the the API that is used to communicate with FARR). To get started, I suggest to compile the latest plugin I made, FARRTunes

Good luck!

thankx i try to get vcs express 2005

vitalyb

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2011, 01:47 AM »
If you have 2008 installed, try it too. I am REALLY unsure which version I made it for.