topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 5:54 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Two Monitors??  (Read 6573 times)

danpomeroy

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Two Monitors??
« on: November 07, 2007, 10:51 AM »
I have been looking for a program like this forever and was excited when I saw it on Lifehacker. I jumped over here and installed it without reading the forum and was severely dissappointed when I discovered it won't work on my second monitor. PLEASE, I am on my knees begging you to get it to work on multi-mon setups.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Two Monitors??
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 11:05 AM »
You are definitely not the only person to request this recently.  I will really try to get this done in the next few days.

Before i do however, you might want to check out these similar programs which might already do it and be just want you want:

https://www.donation...dex.php?topic=9938.0

BigJim

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • I have seen the light!
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Two Monitors??
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 11:55 AM »
What's the "it" that you saw??

My problem is finding something that will put a jpg screen saver across two monitors. Ryan at Digital Blasphemy makes tons of nifty wall papers and offers them in multi monitor configurations. But they rely upon using the tile setting on the Desktop settings. I hardly ever see my wallpaper as I have stuff running all the time. But I'd love to have some of his and other's lovely images across my monitors to enjoy for a minute when I return to my desk.
TruckerJim says "You can go down a hill too slow a thousand times. But too fast only once."