ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DesktopCoral

Two Monitors??

(1/1)

danpomeroy:
I have been looking for a program like this forever and was excited when I saw it on Lifehacker. I jumped over here and installed it without reading the forum and was severely dissappointed when I discovered it won't work on my second monitor. PLEASE, I am on my knees begging you to get it to work on multi-mon setups.

mouser:
You are definitely not the only person to request this recently.  I will really try to get this done in the next few days.

Before i do however, you might want to check out these similar programs which might already do it and be just want you want:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=9938.0

BigJim:
What's the "it" that you saw??

My problem is finding something that will put a jpg screen saver across two monitors. Ryan at Digital Blasphemy makes tons of nifty wall papers and offers them in multi monitor configurations. But they rely upon using the tile setting on the Desktop settings. I hardly ever see my wallpaper as I have stuff running all the time. But I'd love to have some of his and other's lovely images across my monitors to enjoy for a minute when I return to my desk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version