one possible solution is using ClickOff
ClickOff has been written out of a personal need - like most programs here. Questions like "are your sure you want to exit the program?" made me go insane after having seen them a dozen of times. I found a program called "BuzOff" on a computer magazine CD-ROM which took care of this situation by simply clicking a button to close the window but it also displayed nag-screens which annoyed me as well. Being a programmer I just thought "you can do that yourself" and I started working on ClickOff. I started looking for functions that windows provided for clicking on buttons without actually moving the mouse and I was successful. Meanwhile ClickOff has been improved through bug reports and suggestions of new features that you sent me. ClickOff is supposed to be the swiss knife for window handling, not just a simple popup blocker. Just check the list of features:
* Automatically clicks button on error messages that come up all the time.
* Fills in text
* Closes browser popups
* Minimizes or maximizes windows
* Delay times can be set to allow user intervention
* Single entries can be disabled temporarily
* False clicks are avoided by taking the message text into the proccess of detecting.
* To close windows that contain certain words, wildcards can be used
* The scanning speed can be set
* Can be disabled for a short period or permanently without having to be exited.
* Has very low system resource needs, takes about 1 sec. to load and doesn't slow down the system while running.
* Simple usage through hotkey support
* Has language file support