topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:13 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Achieve Planner Productivity Suite  (Read 5696 times)

TomColvin

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • BECOMING A WRITER SERIOUSLY
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Achieve Planner Productivity Suite
« on: August 24, 2007, 12:51 AM »
Achieve Planner, full suite version, on sale week of Aug 27, with Monday offering best deal with bonuses.  I like this time and life manager -- reviewed it at my blog a couple months ago at:
 http://becoming-a-wr...-your-time/#more-106

For sale details, go to:  http://www.effexis.com/FireSale/

Tom

Armando

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Achieve Planner Productivity Suite
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 05:45 PM »
Thanks Tom!  :up:

I was just about to post the same info (...since I started a thread about Achieve Planner a few weeks ago)...  :D

TomColvin

• Participant
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • BECOMING A WRITER SERIOUSLY
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 11:20 PM »
Armando, deep minds run in the same channels...  There's just one flaw in the developer's promo.  He talks about doing this to thank his subscribers -- but those of us who've paid for the software already don't get a thing!  Darn...  I'd settle for half price on his e-book.

Tom

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 11:38 PM »
Armando, deep minds run in the same channels...  There's just one flaw in the developer's promo.  He talks about doing this to thank his subscribers -- but those of us who've paid for the software already don't get a thing!  Darn...  I'd settle for half price on his e-book.

Tom

;D I see this often - discounts on licensing to thank loyal customers... who already have licences! Perhaps this is thought to benefit exsiting customers by:

1. Allowing them to buy themselves additional licences cheaply
2. Buy friends and families licences cheaply
3. Upgrade from an earlier version cheaply

I dunno - I've always shaken my head at this is well. The above are the rationalizations that I've come up with!

Armando

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 12:18 PM »
There's just one flaw in the developer's promo.  He talks about doing this to thank his subscribers -- but those of us who've paid for the software already don't get a thing!  Darn...  I'd settle for half price on his e-book.

;D I see this often - discounts on licensing to thank loyal customers...
[...]
I dunno - I've always shaken my head at this is well.

Yes, I guess it's a bit awkward.

In fact, he's most probably not "thanking" anybody as much as he is trying to convert all the subscribers who haven't bought AP... yet. That's me! In other words, he's really targeting those who are interested but haven't made the move. (Don't get me wrong : Rodger is a nice guy!! But... he's also also a salesman)

In any case, even if the price is very good and the eBook on time management looks interesting, I think I'll just skip this version -- there are some aspects of AP that still need to be improved (IMVHO) to justify using it instead of Outlook 2003. Of course, I'll keep an eye on its development. :)

PS. Tom, you could send a letter to Rodger and ask him if he'd be willing to propose a discount on his eBook for his actual loyal customers...!!