topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:14 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: MusicIP Mixer Premium Memorial Day Weekend Sale - 40% off  (Read 6152 times)

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
MusicIP Mixer is on offer at a 40% discount over the US Memorial Day weekend. It's a feature rich and fun music organizer and player introduced to the donationcoder community by urlwolf here. Grab it here through Monday the 28th.

Note:

The discount does not get applied until checkout, so don't worry that the full price is listed on the landing page there - you should see the discount once you press the "Check Out" button.

I took advantage of this and can vouch for the fact that the discount does indeed appear after you press "Check Out". This takes you to an order confirmation page, so you can confirm that the discount has been applied before finalizing the order.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: MusicIP Mixer Premium Memorial Day Weekend Sale - 40% off
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 07:46 PM »
And with, say, 25 GB audio files, this app's analyze will take 95% CPU for how may days?

justice

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 08:09 PM »
CPU usage doesn't really go above 10% but it will take several hours to get through 25GB of files, although you can play probably 80-90% after a minute or so.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 03:45 AM »
95% CPU usage I say, for 1½ hour, and only 4 tracks were analyzed, leaving 5000 tracks - making it several days or weeks. Mind you, I'm talking about the > Library > Start Analysis. That analyze ate all my CPU.

But of course, my copy of the free MusicIP Mixer version could be a mismatch for my setup?

And also, one must remember first to disable the screensaver.

justice

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 04:22 AM »
There's a discussion on experiences with MusicIP too maybe we can get to the bottom of your performance problem Curt.

tsaint

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Hi from the a*** end of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 07:49 AM »
2500 tracks ... Started analyzing at 10.30am, finished at 6pm. The first hour, only a hundred or so had been dealt with and I thought it would be a weeks work but it seemed to accelerate. For half that time the computer was idle, for half I was doing non-intensive stuff.

cthorpe

• Discount Coordinator
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • c++thorpe
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 05:30 PM »
If you need more time to decide if you want to purchase or not, we will be having a 30% members discount on the program in June.  We will also have some copies to give away!

Carl

Darwin

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 09:37 PM »
I took advantage of the Memorial Day weekend promo and am glad that I did but I'm thrilled to see that there will be a Donationcoder discount coming up. Good work, and thank you, Carl!  :Thmbsup: