« on: September 22, 2021, 06:39 AM »
yes. Except in every photo I take, since I don't want to be in it, I have the camera directly over my head, so looking down, all you see is grey hair unless I edit it out.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
1, 2, 3,4 ...checkWhat I'm doing right now is a combination of things. I took the extensions from foam but used the format of obsidian- I write in obsidian or in vs code. Really liking it so far.man i am not understanding how to even install foam. it's an extension of vs code, which is an editor? these programs are so complicated loll....ill get it sheesh.-wraith808 (June 25, 2020, 10:40 PM)-superboyac (June 25, 2020, 10:55 PM)
1. Go to https://github.com/f...bubble/foam-template
2. Click use thiis template
3. Fill out the name of the repo that you want to use for Foam, and make it private or public as you wish
4. Open VS code.
5. Go to the source control tab and click clone
6. Clone it to your local drive wherever you want your Zettel stored
7. Authenticate to GitHub
8. After it is cloned, it will ask you to install recommended extensions. Do that (it will change your theme- booo... but you can change it back)
9. There is no 9. You're there.-wraith808 (June 26, 2020, 10:22 AM)