topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:41 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Intensive Care for the Nurturer's Soul  (Read 9701 times)

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Intensive Care for the Nurturer's Soul
« on: January 09, 2007, 02:55 AM »
There are some really great articles on this site for those that are interested in changing their lives, improving themselves, and reaching goals.

It is targeted at women, but there is no reason why her writings wouldn't help men, too.

I am a Professional Life Coach and the founder of Beyond Horizon Coaching, a nationwide coaching and training company specializing in helping nurturing women practice Intensive Self-Care, and providing solutions for Nurturing Burnout, Work/Life Balance, and Stress Management. Prior to becoming a Professional Life Coach, I've been a Registered Nurse, college counselor, assistant director of a nonprofit health care foundation, small business owner, full-time working mom, stay-at-home mom, etc. Having been a "nurturer" all my life, and having experienced the Nurturing Burnout myself, it is my passion to empower women nurturers to practice Intensive Self-Care, achieve Work/Life Balance, and create a life they truly desire.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: Intensive Care for the Nurturer's Soul
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 04:11 PM »
nice site.