topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday April 29, 2024, 12:36 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Directory of Internet security software  (Read 4677 times)

Sally

• Participant
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Directory of Internet security software
« on: December 07, 2006, 11:20 PM »
Greetings,

Our directory is aimed at both PC and Macintosh users and security professionals. You will find resources on a daily basis : free antivirus software or network monitoring tools.

We also publish security news daily including information about spyware, firewall, antivirus and how to guard your privacy.

Our software reviews help you find the right program for your computer protection needs.

To add your security product or service:
http://www.all-inter...y.com/addproduct.asp

The All-Internet-Security.com Directory is an established and active marketplace for free, shareware and commercial links Internet Security resources. This is only the beginning.

In 2007, we'll be improving our search utility, expanding our distribution network, and introducing new ways for business marketers to reach qualified customers.

In the meanwhile, we'd love to hear from you at support @ all-internet-security.com and you'll be amazed how fast we reply!

Cheers,
Sally Smith
Directory of Internet security software

dk70

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Directory of Internet security software
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 12:37 PM »
Toptenreviews have been an inspiration to some it seems.

Hope you make some money through all those affiliate links. I did not bother reading terms of policy but may be an idea to clearly inform users about link magic? I rate setup in spam, scam category if not but thats me...