topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Saturday April 27, 2024, 1:26 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: [IDEA] bounty for certain software  (Read 1172 times)

ibay770

• Participant
  • Joined in 2017
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
[IDEA] bounty for certain software
« on: January 10, 2024, 12:58 PM »
I understand this site is mainly for those who want to code for free but if there is a bigger project nobody wants to freelance, perhaps there could be an option to pay for the coding. I'm curious to hear everyone's feedback

KynloStephen66515

• Animated Giffer in Chief
  • Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2010
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: [IDEA] bounty for certain software
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 07:18 PM »
I understand this site is mainly for those who want to code for free but if there is a bigger project nobody wants to freelance, perhaps there could be an option to pay for the coding. I'm curious to hear everyone's feedback

This is always an option - you're free to post bounties for software projects that you want completed, they just wouldn't (usually) be facilitated by DC directly, and all contracts, transactions etc would be between the bounty poster and the developer(s) and DC couldn't be held responsible or sued or held liable or any of that jazz for any part of it blah blah blah legal stuff that stops mouser getting sued.

Basically, if you wanna do it, do it, but it's down to you to sort out the finer details :P