topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 1:26 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: IDEA : Musicians Random File Selection  (Read 8426 times)

publicdomain

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2019
  • Call me Vic!
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: IDEA : Musicians Random File Selection
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2022, 03:37 PM »
Without a doubt - tags  :Thmbsup:

Tags it is! :up:

(BTW, we'll feature-freeze v0.1.0 during last week of February to add it to releases thread. New improvements "bump" version number up according to regular semantic versioning afterwards... When you consider features are complete then we can begin to call it first version officially --up to you to say when apps' features are done so we can announce it around :))
My name's Victor but do feel free to call me Vic! (now known as "paradisusvic")

❤️ Support on Patreon @ www.patreon.com/paradisusis
New Email/Paypal: paradisusvicgmail.com

Beth UK

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2022, 03:43 PM »
(BTW, we'll feature-freeze v0.1.0 during last week of February to add it to releases thread. New improvements "bump" version number up according to regular semantic versioning afterwards... When you consider features are complete then we can begin to call it first version officially --up to you to say when apps' features are done so we can announce it around )

Sounds good looking forward to playing with tags.

Tags can be tricky with WAV files as they do not always conform in the way that MP3 or FLAC do. Hoping this won't be a problem :up:

publicdomain

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2019
  • Call me Vic!
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2022, 09:55 AM »
Sounds good looking forward to playing with tags.

Tags can be tricky with WAV files as they do not always conform in the way that MP3 or FLAC do. Hoping this won't be a problem :up:

Let's see it in action then! It's all up to taglib-sharp's performance.

I'm implementing it to feature-freeze & officially release v0.1.0 to close this February.

(We can surely continue updating the program, this is just a formality so to speak. The current focus is on "booting" a monthly releases stream toward 52+ releases per year and rebooting our Patreon... We have more than enough time ahead for the apps to grow & reflect requirements perfectly :) Cheers!).
My name's Victor but do feel free to call me Vic! (now known as "paradisusvic")

❤️ Support on Patreon @ www.patreon.com/paradisusis
New Email/Paypal: paradisusvicgmail.com
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 10:20 AM by publicdomain »