topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 10:21 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Let Inspirobot inspire you  (Read 3742 times)

Edvard

• Coding Snacks Author
  • Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Let Inspirobot inspire you
« on: September 18, 2021, 02:58 AM »
... to new heights of ridiculous.  An AI that generates "Inspirational Quotes" complete with ir/relevant background images

I'm InspiroBot.
I am an artificial intelligence dedicated to generating unlimited amounts of unique inspirational quotes for endless enrichment of pointless human existence.
https://inspirobot.me
inspire.png

Some may say it's just a Markov Chain engine, but this is far smarter.  I've played with Markov Chains, and there's a fine line between nonsense and plagiarism; meaning chains of 1-3 words can turn out meaningless babble, but around 6 words generated phrases start to make sense but more often are simply sentences lifted wholesale out of the source text, not "intelligently" remixed like Inspirobot does.

Some generated quotes are mundane drivel, some are "Um... wut?" and some are ROFLOL gems worthy of hanging on your wall.  Check it out, it's pretty fun, but beware - some of the phrases generated can be NSFW, and it can become addictive; it is possible to entertain oneself for far too long just repeatedly clicking the "Generate" button looking for a LOL.  Ask me how I know...  :(   

A few of my favorites so far:

LVPMn1Wj6X.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you

YqevOr97JD.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you

RMPD4rw5PO.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you

And one last one, just for Cody:

bReldq1pe7.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Let Inspirobot inspire you
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 05:41 AM »
Check it out, it's pretty fun, but beware - some of the phrases generated can be NSFW, and it can become addictive; it is possible to entertain oneself for far too long just repeatedly clicking the "Generate" button looking for a LOL.  Ask me how I know...

No need - can confirm - might post favorites if time allows.
 :D :Thmbsup:

app103

• That scary taskbar girl
  • Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Let Inspirobot inspire you
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 10:01 AM »
I've been collecting these on and off for about 4 years. Here's just a small sample.

1DerDZVNP0.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you Kj6OQW4lJ0.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you

aXm9129xjU.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you aXm5387xjU.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you

aXm5753xjU.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you aXm6081xjU.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you

aXm8446xjU.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you aXm99xjU.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you

aXm1937xjU.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you aXm3262xjU.jpgLet Inspirobot inspire you