topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 25, 2024, 2:38 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Error EX11  (Read 3008 times)

kunkel321

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Error EX11
« on: July 17, 2020, 08:34 PM »
Wow I've really broken CHS this time! 

I even uninstalled and reinstalled it and also did the "Verify, Repair, Optimize" too.  Doesn't seem to do this if I copy files, but copying text or images results in the below error.  If I then open CHS (quick popup or main window) the "Excerpt" of the text clips are indeed empty.  If I "Reestablish clipboard chain" then the error goes away, but immediately comes back. 

Note my post from this morning, where I "Restored" some clips from a month ago.  I'm not sure if it matters, but I had a spinning drive then, and an SSD now (irrelevant?)  I'm using Clipboard Help+Spell v2.46.1 on Win 10.

Holly moly.. Now my Desktop image just went black...  What the heck is going on with my system???!!!!

EDIT:  Okay, I think I fixed it.  The way I fixed it was (1) exit CHS, (2) delete the entire folder (C:\Users\steve\Documents\DonationCoder\Clipboard Help+Spell), then (3) restart CHS and let it rebuild the folders.  Of course I lost my settings, but that's okay.  I didn't have very many anyway.   ...In retrospect:  As posted here https://www.donation....msg439665#msg439665 I was messing about with the proprietary CHS database files.   I suspect that I accidentally deleted or changed one of them(?)  IDK.  I'll post a reply to this message if the EX11 error ever happens again.

---------------------------
Error..
Error EX11: TableClips: Field 'ExtendedData' not found
OK   
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 09:53 AM by kunkel321 »